Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIVA MEXICO!!! Cain Velazquez DESTROYS Brock Lesnar!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct me if I'm wrong but UFC is viewed on Mexican channels and in Mexicali they have MMA events obviously not UFC but MMA also in Tijuana. Another thing Dana had plans of staging fights in Mexico way before Cain was in HW contention. And remember when Dana was hyping Roger Huerta to bring in the Mexican fans, he put him on magazines and commentated in spanish, and pow fight interview in spanish. TBH UFC already has a latino fan base and now will have a bigger one. Look up fighters on sherdog and alot of them fight in Mexico. Whoever think MMA isn't already established in Mexico, then I knpw for a fact your not a frequent traveler. Google it I bet you'll find something on MMA in Mexico or UFC Mexico and Dana's plan of ufc in Mexico will be displayed. I think UFC in Mexico will be bigger than in Europe that's just my opinion though. Plus that's another hope for Mexican youth out of poverty.

Comment

• Brock winded in 1 minute i laugh at my buddies that feel like they just found out santa isnt real i mean really am i the only one who didny buy this guy at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by mexicali View Post
        Correct me if I'm wrong but UFC is viewed on Mexican channels and in Mexicali they have MMA events obviously not UFC but MMA also in Tijuana. Another thing Dana had plans of staging fights in Mexico way before Cain was in HW contention. And remember when Dana was hyping Roger Huerta to bring in the Mexican fans, he put him on magazines and commentated in spanish, and pow fight interview in spanish. TBH UFC already has a latino fan base and now will have a bigger one. Look up fighters on sherdog and alot of them fight in Mexico. Whoever think MMA isn't already established in Mexico, then I knpw for a fact your not a frequent traveler. Google it I bet you'll find something on MMA in Mexico or UFC Mexico and Dana's plan of ufc in Mexico will be displayed. I think UFC in Mexico will be bigger than in Europe that's just my opinion though. Plus that's another hope for Mexican youth out of poverty.

All of my cousins younger than 25 prefer MMA over boxing. Even the ones raised by a boxer dad.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
          Brock winded in 1 minute i laugh at my buddies that feel like they just found out santa isnt real i mean really am i the only one who didny buy this guy at all?
          Well i thought he was gonna win hence the bet in my sig but this is mma not boxing upsets happen far more often.

I agree with you though even though the guy just does not like to be hit at all and once hurt doesn't compose himself at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            that's the brock i love!

Comment

• DAMN!!

Undertaker vs Brock in the octagon next they don't like each other lol

Comment

• The fist American HW Champ with Mexican heritage.
                Last edited by Mersey; 10-24-2010, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                  The fist American HW Champ with Mexican heritage.
                  Hes the first Mexican HW champ period.

In this country, when people who aren't Mexican see us,

they see us as Mexican and nothing else, no matter how many generations we've been here. And its not a slight at all. Its just the way it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by C.RONALDO View Post
                    DAMN!!

Undertaker vs Brock in the octagon next they don't like each other lol

"you wanna do it?"

Classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                      Hes the first Mexican HW champ period.

In this country, when people who aren't Mexican see us,

they see us as Mexican and nothing else, no matter how many generations we've been here. And its not a slight at all. Its just the way it is.
                      It depends, some mexican americans embrace being american regardless what people think, many more still rep mexico over them being an american, especially for sports.

The roots of the mexican culture stick with many in states especially the first 2 generations. Trust im not mexican but some of my fam and boys r, hell even my lady is and some peeps seem to prefer to be called mexican more then american.

Correct me if im wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X