Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIVA MEXICO!!! Cain Velazquez DESTROYS Brock Lesnar!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapaz View Post
    If u r born and raised in the usa how can u be a mexican ?
    oh jeez, youre a dumb ****
    What is he then?

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
      If Mexicans dominate mma, then the white young kids will no longer watch, and that's bad business for UFC because that's there main demographic
      Right...............

Because we know there are sooooo many white dudes dominating boxing and that's why they watch it....WTF??

White boys, black boys and brown boys will always watch boxing and MMA because they love the sport, regardless of who is winning.

This just brings another dimension to the sport it once didn't have.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
        Dana wouldnt have spent the money building brock up and all of this nonsense if he wanted him to lose 3 fights into his HW championship reign. Big knock to UFC. Again, hillbillies dont want to watch mexicans. Hillbillies will watch black people, and theyll watch any american, they might even watch western euros, but they dont want to watch eastern euros or mexicans.
        Hillbillies put Mexicans before Blacks.

You dont understand American society.

If Mexico were a Black Country...that border would be sealed tighter than dick's hat-band.

They'd be like 20 illegals in the whole Country...30 tops.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          Name me one Boxer that can take a 240 lb
          That knee totally missed...

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          White's cash cow was destroyed by a latino brother, Dana must be in tears .
          Can you not think for yourself? It is a win win situation for dana. Cain wins, a bunch more latin viewers buy ppvs.

Comment

And whites will lose interest
            Really? because the champion now is not some 300lb unskilled white guy with no stamina they are going to turn away from the sport?

Comment

Just tell me, what is UFC Main demographic?

If mexicans dominate it will no longer be mainstream sport with those guys and that's bad business, i'm out of here, i need some sex haha
              No wonder you are in the red, god damn your stupid.

If the main demographic is white, which it is, then don't you think adding another demographic is going to be good for MMA?

Unless it's the KKK watching MMA , then I don't think white people will stop watching it because there is a bigger influx of Mexican fighters fighting.

I don't just watch Mexicans fight, I watch everyone fight. The fight the world wants to see most is Mayweather vs Pac....neither one is hispanic and I can guarantee you there will be a ton of Hispanics buying that PPV.
              Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 10-24-2010, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Whites still watch boxing, just not as many as back in the day. Mostly Irish and Italians are into it.

Comment

Why all you Idiots bringing race into this, Cain destoryed brock good ****, cain is a bad ass and deserved the win, hes got all the respect from all the mma world.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    Why all you Idiots bringing race into this, Cain destoryed brock good ****, cain is a bad ass and deserved the win, hes got all the respect from all the mma world.
                    Blame the TS not US .

Comment

Americannt into boxing or MMA, their into controling the world. You may not see them, but there out there, and they will seriously kick your butt. A fat police man probaly puts away hunderds of tough guys in ONE year..

Comment

Working...
                      X