Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIVA MEXICO!!! Cain Velazquez DESTROYS Brock Lesnar!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hype of Lesnar brings more than the mexicans, just look at UFC 100 PPV numbers with Lesnar, this is a huge lose for the UFC.

Comment

Like Mayweather says "Out with the old, in with the new".

Props to Velazquez even though I don't care too much about MMA.

Overeem destroys them all

Comment

Originally posted by Rapaz View Post
        If u r born and raised in the usa how can u be a mexican ?
        you are what you feel you are.....why was Rocky called the Italian Stallion...I know that was a movie but its a perfect comparison...

Comment

Cain is american whether you want to admit it or not

Just because he is of mexican descent, he's mexican?

So did Brock have Germany (or whereever his ancestors immigrated from) on his back?

Its illogical.....ofcourse it makes sense when business is concern......its a marketing ploy to bring in latino money....

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            ^ My boy speaks the truth, you might as well change your username to 'Guru' .
            These kids don't understand business man...Dana is a fuking genius for even marketing the fight this way.

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            I bet my ***** xcaret and cuauh are waving their mexican flags as we speak
            Not really, I actually had Lesnar beating him, I just thought his size would prove too much but once I saw Cain get up like it was nothing after Lesnar was on top of him...I was like "OH s.hit! White boy is in trouble"........hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              You mean in MMA with just MMA rules right?

Becaue in the ring, with boxing rules every top 10 boxing HW would beat every single one of them.

In boxing rules in the right. The K bros would MOP UP ALL OF THEM IN ONE NIGHT.

However, in an octagon, MMA rules, then you you're right.

But, that is 2 different sports. Either way you taking one side out of their comfort zone.
              I'm talking of one on one combat irrespective of either sport.

No one fears the Klit's or think of them as BAMFs like Tyson used to be.

UFC Heavyweights have filled that void when Boxing's Heavyweight division is at it's weakest in a long time.

Comment

Cain Velasquez is a monster.....can't wait to see Cain against Dos Santos.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
                  you are what you feel you are.....why was Rocky called the Italian Stallion...I know that was a movie but its a perfect comparison...
                  Yeah, and saw Italian Americans and Philadelphians supporting him. I didnt see Enzo Calzaghe there cheering him on or people in the stands singing the Italian national anthem. Terrible comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
                    The Hype of Lesnar brings more than the mexicans, just look at UFC 100 PPV numbers with Lesnar, this is a huge lose for the UFC.
                    No it's not because Lesnar isn't going anywhere. He could have a huge fight with some of the other HW out there. This just adds another angle to the promotion of the UFC and Cain will be used in that capacity.

Dana is a fukin genius for even marketing the fight this way. He knew what he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                      now the mexicans will hope on the mma bandwagon HAHAHAHA
                      after lil n'igga Pac beat this machette star lookin a'ss cheatos. Iam sure they will hop on the mma bandwagon nutthugging Cain.

Comment

Working...
                      X