Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIVA MEXICO!!! Cain Velazquez DESTROYS Brock Lesnar!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cain is a beast but Lesnar made him look like some unstoppable force. Dos Santos should be up next and that's going to be a completely different fight. Dos Santos has the tools to beat Cain so that should be a very interesting fight.

Comment

• First round of burritos and coronas on Lesnar !!!! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Cain is a beast but Lesnar made him look like some unstoppable force. Dos Santos should be up next and that's going to be a completely different fight. Dos Santos has the tools to beat Cain so that should be a very interesting fight.
        Yeah dos santos has very good hands and great striking as well, will be a very good match up that.

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Cain is a beast but Lesnar made him look like some unstoppable force. Dos Santos should be up next and that's going to be a completely different fight. Dos Santos has the tools to beat Cain so that should be a very interesting fight.
          yo Lesnar sucks.. hes just a big strong dude with good wrestling.. His standup is ****.. and he has one of the worse jaws in the sport.. **** is glass dogg.. everytime he gets hit clean he's hurt doing some funny ass dance

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Brock told me to tell you, Chinga tu madre, Puto
            hahaha nice one. green k for that s.hit i was not expecting that. o go tell cain to go eat his man burrito.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Brock gasses out after 20 seconds and he threw like 5 punches...dude hit the gym up. Cain did nothing special, Brock was so winded, he fell over just trying to stand up...pathetic. I'd jump on that dude's back like a monkey an hit him 500 times while he was trying to figure out where I was. I'd be surprised if he could even run half a mile without gassing...what a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                UFC's heavyweights? Like their last HW champ who was like 4-1 and a former pro wrestler? Oh yeah...what a bad ass brock lesnar was...

No one fears the Klits outside of the ring because they handle themselves with respect. Vitali especially is much badder than any of those fat losers they have in MMA. Again, their hw champ was a pro wrestler. Give it up, boxing and striking take technique and skill that takes years to master. Vitali is a kickboxing and boxing hw world champion and has had sambo and other mma training. One punch of his would break Cain in half.

MMA is not just UFC.

Vitali is the boxing equivalent of Fedor, both are Ukranian, political aspirations, intelligent, good at kick boxing, well rounded, previously in the armed forces.....and handle themselves very well outside the ring.

Comment

• Para los vatos locos, Diego y Cain! Exciting night to be a Mexican fight fan!

Comment

• MMA is so weak lol.

Comment

• Damn Lesnar was Kimbo Sliced, he took a burrito up the culo.

Comment

Working...
                      X