No announcement yet.

should dana white sign ex wwe star dave bautista

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELL NO!!! Why should he?

Batistas like 40 something years old with no experience in combat whatsoever. He's nothing more then a roided up weightlifter. He'll get murdered in MMA competition.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
      read it on espn news that he's been working with affliction and might sign to fight
      He has no base.

He will fail.

Comment

Strikeforce is even hesitant to sign this guy. That should say something.

No he won't sign him. Unlike Lashley and Lesnar, Batista has no actual amateur wrestling experience. He's just a bodybuilder who is plagued with injuries.

Comment

No way.

White wasn't even interested in Bobby Lashley, who actual has a real wrestling background.

He's too old to successfully make the transition to MMA, and has no background in any martial arts or amateur wrestling.

I am surprised Strikeforce is even interested.

Comment

Batista was a bodybuilder before wwe. So, I don't expect him to do too well, even Lashley had some aspect of MMA down before jumping into the sport.

UFC shouldn't sign him but if strikeforce or something signs him, it's all good. Gotta start somewhere.

Comment

Bautista has been training with Cesar Gracie's team for quite a while now....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                1. Describe "training"?

2. One he loses, he'll blame Cesar for not teach him enough. If he does significant sucess, he "didn't learn anything" from Cesar.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                  No way.

White wasn't even interested in Bobby Lashley, who actual has a real wrestling background.

He's too old to successfully make the transition to MMA, and has no background in any martial arts or amateur wrestling.

I am surprised Strikeforce is even interested.

bobby would give lesnar a hell in a cell fight for his title..i think so..

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
                    bobby would give lesnar a hell in a cell fight for his title..i think so..
                    It would be interesting early on before Lashley realizes his biggest asset, his strength and wrestling won't be effective against someone who is bigger, stronger, faster, and a better wrestler than he is.

Lashley looked like he couldn't handle pressure in his last fight. He looked scared when he was cut and I am not sure he has the mentality of a fighter.

If he wants to improve, he needs to lose some mass. That would improve his cardio, speed, and striking. He would have a better shot at Brock if he did that. Trying to beat Brock at his own game won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                      Smoking Weed and eating Cheetos is not training.

Well, maybe lung training

Comment

Working...
                      X