Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Reid v Tom Watson uk Bamma uk fight !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Reid v Tom Watson uk Bamma uk fight !

Fair play anyone see this cracking fight ?? thought Reid had in the bag early on...but Watson took over and was stronger from the 2nd round on...realy enjoyed it ...love to see a rematch ...

Great fight....the entrance was hilarious.........I have alot of respect for Reid now...the guys a legend and has a granite chin,probably due to the thickness of his neck

Comment

Originally posted by Roye'l View Post
      Great fight....the entrance was hilarious.........I have alot of respect for Reid now...the guys a legend and has a granite chin,probably due to the thickness of his neck
      me to buddy ...Reid fought better than i thought he eva would ,,,if you dont get to see this fight ...then your not an mma fan

Comment

The commentators where terrible

Comment

Fight was good considering Reid's layoff and the fact that Watson fought 2 weeks ago. Probably helped make the fight as exciting as it was. 2 tough bastards in there tonight.

Comment

Was a slugfest but still a good fight! Reid has a strong chin, and took some huge shots.. thing was he gassed way to early, he won first two rounds then lost the last 3. Reid is better than i thought though

Comment

if Watson hadn't took him down in the last round he could of knocked Reid out. oh well, good fight anyway.

Comment

Was a good fight, didnt spend half the time on the ground and they traded. Loved Reids Jab, right cross then kick combo lol.

Comment

I was actually there so i was probably swayed with the crowd - which were the best i have heard at any event in any organisation. But Reid had the first without doubt, anad the first two/three minutes of the the second, but as soon as Watson had the timing and Reid gassed it was as good as over - glad no one got Ko'd or submitted - Reids two submission attempts in the last - as know one deserved to lose definatevily.

Comment

I actually just watched this.

It was a good fight, I quite enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                    X