Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koscheck Eyes Bout With "Sorry Ass" Tito Ortiz

Koscheck Eyes Bout With "Sorry Ass" Tito Ortiz
    Posted on Sep 20, 2010

Never one to back down from a fight and always ready to step in the cage, Josh Koscheck has been after a bout with Tito Ortiz for quite some time now, dating back to when Ortiz talked smack on Mark Coleman for pulling out of their match with an injury last year and now, Koscheck wants it to be known he wants a fight with Tito Ortiz, if Tito is willing to take it:

"His head is on the block and next on the list. I walk around a solid 193 or so- I would be happy to fight (Tito Ortiz) at 205 if he would just find the guts to accept the fight. He never will but a man can hope. Don’t insult a man’s friends the way he insulted Mark Coleman (at UFC 109) and expect to not get smacked around for it. In fact I think I am going to learn open palm technique just for his sorry ass ... I’m the bad guy who will fight anyone. I want to be hated by my opponents and I don’t give a rat’s ass what anyone thinks about that. I just tell it how it is."

Link:
    http://www.mmanews.com/news/88699

Josh Koscheck at 205? Looks like Ortiz might get his first W in a quite some years..

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      Josh Koscheck at 205? Looks like Ortiz might get his first W in a quite some years..
      Nah... Josh would beat his ass.

Tito is so shot its not even funny.

Comment

He also called GSP a boring lay n pray fighter...

Comment

Id love to see this fight for the sole purpose of Kos promising to use open palm strikes! Pay homage to Bas!

Comment

Haha he is about to get the sht kicked out of him again by gsp.

Comment

I can't wait till GSP beats the shit out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                He also called GSP a boring lay n pray fighter...
                GSP is a boring lay and pray fighter. Pre-Serra the man was a ****ing beast.

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                I can't wait till GSP beats the shit out of him.
                GSP isn't beating the **** out of anyone... Unless holding Koscheck for 25 minutes (again) is a beating.

I hope I'm wrong, but... not likely.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                  GSP is a boring lay and pray fighter. Pre-Serra the man was a ****ing beast.

GSP isn't beating the **** out of anyone... Unless holding Koscheck for 25 minutes (again) is a beating.

I hope I'm wrong, but... not likely.
                  I hate GSP, but did u see his fight vs Fitch ?
                  beat the ****in **** outta him

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
                    I hate GSP, but did u see his fight vs Fitch ?
                    beat the ****in **** outta him
                    That was GSP most complete performance. He dominated Fitch in every aspect of MMA that night. He even took him down within the first 10 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                    X