This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its sickening how some people think Toney has a chance against Couture

Look, im a fan of toney. What he is doing takes balls man. Takes big balls. Hes jumping right in there and fighting one of the toughest guys in the UFC. But one thing we gotta remember this is MIXED MARTIAL ARTS not a boxing match

* When was the last time a boxer was successfull at ufc, and before you answer that question were they 40 + years old?

* Strikers never fare well against wrestlers, all they have to do is time it and when its on the ground .... GOOD NIGHT!

* Kickboxers fare "OK" in mma, anyone knows that kick boxers can kick any boxers ass any day any night whatever. Look at when Ray Mercer emberassed the sport of boxing by fighting a kick boxing match. One kick to the head and he QUIT! Was a joke!

* James Toney all he has left is his mouth. Hes just promoting this fight. I wouldnt doubt if this fight is designed to make boxing look bad.

* There is a myth that if any boxer punches a guy in the head he automatically gets knocked out. Yea maybe if hes mike tyson or Joe Louis. But this is JAMES TONEY. All he has is hand speed. Only way hes knocking Randy out is if he sticks his chin out the whole fight. Randy is a smart guy. He knows how to work james

Like John Bones Jones said himself, he said something that its stupid how he thinks he can be succesfull in MMA by just a punching combonation. Ladies and gentlemen ..... the man whos representing our sport ...

But first. Lets see how some WASHED Up boxers did in MMA

Look what KIMBO SLICE ... the dude with NO GROUND GAME ... look what he does to Ray Mercer, WTF you think Randy is going to do James toney.

MMA 3

Boxing 0

James Toney vs Randy Couture goin be NO DIFFERENT
    Last edited by Gorilla Dogs; 08-12-2010, 12:12 PM.

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    Look, im a fan of toney. What he is doing takes balls man. Takes big balls. Hes jumping right in there and fighting one of the toughest guys in the UFC. But one thing we gotta remember this is MIXED MARTIAL ARTS not a boxing match

* When was the last time a boxer was successfull at ufc, and before you answer that question were they 40 + years old?

* Strikers never fare well against wrestlers, all they have to do is time it and when its on the ground .... GOOD NIGHT!

* Kickboxers fare "OK" in mma, anyone knows that kick boxers can kick any boxers ass any day any night whatever. Look at when Ray Mercer emberassed the sport of boxing by fighting a kick boxing match. One kick to the head and he QUIT! Was a joke!

* James Toney all he has left is his mouth. Hes just promoting this fight. I wouldnt doubt if this fight is designed to make boxing look bad.

* There is a myth that if any boxer punches a guy in the head he automatically gets knocked out. Yea maybe if hes mike tyson or Joe Louis. But this is JAMES TONEY. All he has is hand speed. Only way hes knocking Randy out is if he sticks his chin out the whole fight. Randy is a smart guy. He knows how to work james

Like John Bones Jones said himself, he said something that its stupid how he thinks he can be succesfull in MMA by just a punching combonation. Ladies and gentlemen ..... the man whos representing our sport ...

tony's got old skool skill like you aint never seen before.

im callin a round 1 or 2 ko.

no but really look at him hes a giant ball with proportionally small lower legs and forearms. unless they go for a head lock its going to be quite hard to get a hold of him and keep him in any other kind of submission. also toney has a punchers chest which means he dosnt do many push ups and his chest muscles that connect to the sternum arnt very tight and they dont make the sternum stick out like for coulture and most wrestlers. this allows for the chest to bend in further as well as greater mobility in the shoulder area making it difficult to get submissions involving this area and then even harder to get them locked on.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-12-2010, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
      tony's got old skool skill like you aint never seen before.

im callin a round 1 or 2 ko.
      if your so confident bet all your pts on it son

Comment

if YOU so confident then why don't you give me 4:1 odds and I'll bet 250K to your 1mill? or 3:1 and I'll bet 330K? I got James Toney but you sound so damn sure that Couture gonna take it so lay some odds down dog lets make a deal..

Comment

i dont really trust you to make a bet with you, dont really trust any one.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
            if YOU so confident then why don't you give me 4:1 odds and I'll bet 250K to your 1mill? or 3:1 and I'll bet 330K? I got James Toney but you sound so damn sure that Couture gonna take it so lay some odds down dog lets make a deal..
            well son ,

IF YOU ARE SO SURE

Give me 10-1 odds.

huh? how bout it son

Idiot. Im doing 1-1 odds. Fair deal. If not go home son

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post

i dont really trust you to make a bet with you, dont really trust any one.

you guys really sound confident in your guy hahahahahahaah

1-1 odds final deal. no acceptions sons

Comment

i should actually get the odds. since james toney is such a DEADLY striker and one tap to the chin couture is sleeping on his ass

Right? ...... idiots. Dont know **** about mma

Comment

you guys really sound confident in your guy hahahahahahaah

1-1 odds final deal. no acceptions sons
                  I lack confidence in people and that your actually going to pay me when i win or are even planning on paying me at all.

1-2 toney wins by ko 1st or 2nd round? 100k to your 200k?

Comment

I lack confidence in people and that your actually going to pay me when i win or are even planning on paying me at all.

1-2 toney wins by ko 1st or 2nd round? 100k to your 200k?
                    im standing my ground.

1-1

Since you think will KO his ass in the first punch. Keep hiding behind your excuses son

Typical guy like u:

"OH JAMES TONEY ONE PUNCH KO HIS ASS"

When its time to bet:

"OH I WANT 100-1 ODDS MAN. YEA YEA"

Comment

Working...
                    X