Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC vet Roger Huerta stomps out dude for sucker punching girl! LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy got double teamed, not sure if anyone noticed but the dude stomping on his head wasn't Huerta........

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
      "Especially a fine one"? what the heck? lol
      People are much quicker to rush to the aid of a fine beezy compared to an ugly one. I've seen it first hand.

Comment

Fat ass sucker punches lady. Fat ass takes off shirt. Fat ass gets waxed by proffesional fighter in the street. Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Fat ass sucker punches lady. Fat ass takes off shirt. Fat ass gets waxed by proffesional fighter in the street. Awesome
          Even though it was two guys against one? The guy deserved what he got but fights should be fought 1 on 1 especially if your a pro fighter against some oversized civilian.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
            Even though it was two guys against one? The guy deserved what he got but fights should be fought 1 on 1 especially if your a pro fighter against some oversized civilian.
            As far as im concerned he lost the priviledge of having a "fair" fight when he decided to sucker punch a chick.

Thumbs up to Huerta.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              That's cool but you can't really see **** in that crappy cell phone video.
              Couldn't see crap. For all we know, the guy could have slipped on a banana and knocked himself out.

Comment

u can see roger chased the blk dude down...
                and i'm sure he laid him out with a punch
                but i dont think that was him stomping on that ***g..

Comment

Big props to Roger Huerta!

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
                    u can see roger chased the blk dude down...
                    and i'm sure he laid him out with a punch
                    but i dont think that was him stomping on that ***g..
                    and Roger is 155 pounder and this guy is like 255 pounder

WOWWWWWWWW

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                      what a big man you are roger

tough guy attacking some idiot who probably never fought in his life. dont get me wrong the black dude deserved to get his ass whipped even though i dont know the story behind all that. still whats with huerta showing off like that. and whats with him getting half naked. had ken florian done that roger would have high 5d florian and punched that chick in the mouth. but since its some big guy who never got into any fights he feel strong and shows off like that

but thats roger. hes tough and wants to fight you until he realizes that you can fight too, then hell move on and ignore you and get out of your way. little *****, thats the reason he left the ufc since kenflo and maynard whipped his ass two straight times. now he fights in some piece of **** organization with like a total of 7 fighters where he thought he could bully everyone around yet he loses to all these no name fighters. pathetic human being

hopefully that black dude sues him now. and hopefully that chick sues the black dude.

kill yourself!

Comment

Working...
                      X