No announcement yet.

*New Video* James Toney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
    Toney is mad for taking this fight ....he's ain't gonna make it past the 3 minute mark !
    yea man. but that aint gonna stop me from buying the PPV LMAO

I aint missing it. People are overrating Toney mainly boxing fans .... well all boxing fans

They think one hit and Randy is KNOCKED OUT COLD .... but reality is he doesnt hit all that hard, Carwin hits 10 x as hard as toney. The only diff is that Toney can put all his punches together faster and more accurate. But even by then he could have 10 leg kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      yea man. but that aint gonna stop me from buying the PPV LMAO

I aint missing it. People are overrating Toney mainly boxing fans .... well all boxing fans

They think one hit and Randy is KNOCKED OUT COLD .... but reality is he doesnt hit all that hard, Carwin hits 10 x as hard as toney. The only diff is that Toney can put all his punches together faster and more accurate. But even by then he could have 10 leg kicks.
      You're the biggest troll moron around. Randy doesn't leg kick that well. He uses them to set up punches, but he doesn't have powerful leg kicks. Toney could conceivably land and KO Randy. Just because he doesn't have Mike Tyson power doesn't mean he doesn't have pop in his punches. Did I mention your an ignorant moron?

Of course, Randy should and almost definitely will win this fight decisively. Even still, your ignorant and a moron. Did I mention that yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        You're the biggest troll moron around. Randy doesn't leg kick that well. He uses them to set up punches, but he doesn't have powerful leg kicks. Toney could conceivably land and KO Randy. Just because he doesn't have Mike Tyson power doesn't mean he doesn't have pop in his punches. Did I mention your an ignorant moron?

Of course, Randy should and almost definitely will win this fight decisively. Even still, your ignorant and a moron. Did I mention that yet?
        LMFAO

Refer to the new thread i made .....

Comment

LMFAO

Refer to the new thread i made .....
          Your posts speak for themselves, as does your reading comprehension. Fucking moron.

Comment

Your posts speak for themselves, as does your reading comprehension. Fucking moron.
            You WONT POST IN THAT THREAD CUZ YOU KNOW YOUR WRONG

TONEY GONNA GET FKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You WONT POST IN THAT THREAD CUZ YOU KNOW YOUR WRONG

TONEY GONNA GET FKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              How about responding to my points instead of playing me like a boxing fanboy, or someone with a level of ignorance anywhere approaching your own. Oh, nevermind, it's because you are incapable, because of your gross ignorance. And I've never once said Toney had anything near a decent chance in this fight. I have made various points which you are incapable of comprehending, let alone responding to, but that's what you get from a troll like yourself. I can accept that.

Comment

How about responding to my points instead of playing me like a boxing fanboy, or someone with a level of ignorance anywhere approaching your own. Oh, nevermind, it's because you are incapable, because of your gross ignorance. And I've never once said Toney had anything near a decent chance in this fight. I have made various points which you are incapable of comprehending, let alone responding to, but that's what you get from a troll like yourself. I can accept that.

You think Toney will beat Couture

Comment

You think Toney will beat Couture

As I've said, reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point.

Come back and talk to me once you've completed a 4th grade equivalency test.

Comment

As I've said, reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point.

Come back and talk to me once you've completed a 4th grade equivalency test.
                    then bet. i got 100 k on couture son

not unless YOUR SCARED

Comment

then bet. i got 100 k on couture son

not unless YOUR SCARED

See the post you quoted.

I've never once said Toney has much of a chance, other than on a cold day in hell.

Go fuck yourself for being such an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X