I changed my mind..Fedor will murder lesnar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
    LOL. U serious?

Yeah, Brock, the same guy who looked like **** off of his back tonight after getting knocked stupid by a guy with barely any stand-up technique would survive with a superior puncher like Fedor and submit him off of his back.
    Yeah brock the same guy who looked like **** off his back in his 6th mma fight, and came back to win the fight...

as opposed to fedar and his 30plus fights who got his ass handed to him by werdum.

Comment

-You wrote off Werdum like he's some sort of bum.
      -You think Brock has an edge in Fedor in the stand-up.
      Technique goes to Fedor. Power and strength goes to Brock.

-You think Carwin has better striking than Fedor
      Never said that. You said carwin has no stand up game. I said he at least punches straight and throws proper uppercuts. If you watched MMA, you would see that most MMA fighters throw loopy haymaker bull****s.

Oh, and Carwin does have more power than Fedor. Undebateable.

-You think that Brock who just got knocked around by slow ass clumsy Shane Carwin would be able to survive with Fedor on his feet, and survive another onslaught on the ground with Fedor, who has a better top game and conditioning to close the fight
      He may be slow but his hands land like wrecking balls. Fedor doesn't come close to Carwin's power. Carwin fucking stiff armed Gonzaga and put him to sleep. He didn't even follow through on the punch.

Fedor has better conditioning but he isn't carrying around 265+ lbs.

And who's to say Fedor can even put Brock in the same place Carwin did? Carwin's hands dwarf Fedor's and to think Fedor has more power than Carwin.... You don't know **** about MMA if you believe that.

-You think Arlovski has a glass chin after getting clocked by Fedor and Rogers. I wonder how many HW's can take a punch from either of those guys. Must be a lot of glass chins in the HW division....

And this is the part that reveals that you don't know **** about MMA.

Every one of Arlvoski's losses except 2, were by way of knock out. His latest loss could have been a knock out but he held on strong.

If you want to say people don't know ****, you should at least know what your talking about first. Arlovski has been questioned about his chin for a very long time. Hell, he first fight was a knock out.

Fedor may be more skilled but at some point size becomes a factor. Specially when that size is coupled with super athleticism and ridiculous strength.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I'm sorry, i don't really even folow UFC but that Valasquez dude that they were trying to hype up is going to get his LITTLE ass handed to him. They were hyping up his stand up game but realistically, if that Carwin dude can rock Brock like that and still could not put him away what makes anyone think that that chump will do better?

Brock will likely snatch that guy off the ground like a rag doll and ground him to dust...he ain't winning **** against the roid freak. Lesnar gets him in any kind of choke hold and it's over, he gets him on the ground and it's over, standing up he needs a 2X4 to have a chance.
        this donkey says he doesn't follow UFC .... then calls a guy he probably has never seen fight .... a chump ..... .... with no valid points .... ... what a Donkey ...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Flicker has been on a steady decline in his posts lately...

Lol, not really. My opinions just haven't been on the most popular side.

You know that I am not a fan of Brock. I just see it for what it is and I believe Brock would win.

Comment

Shane Carwin would KTFO Fedor, too damn big and strong

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              Shane Carwin would KTFO Fedor, too damn big and strong
              wow ... you didn't start 6 threads about the same topic that's already being discussed .... .....
              Last edited by -Mustang-; 07-04-2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Technique goes to Fedor. Power and strength goes to Brock.
                Power and Strength in what? Stand-up?

Ha. Idiot.

He may be slow but his hands land like wrecking balls. Fedor doesn't come close to Carwin's power. Carwin fucking stiff armed Gonzaga and put him to sleep. He didn't even follow through on the punch.
                Did you get this little quip from UFC.com?

Fedor has better conditioning but he isn't carrying around 265+ lbs.
                And he doesn't have to.

And who's to say Fedor can even put Brock in the same place Carwin did? Carwin's hands dwarf Fedor's and to think Fedor has more power than Carwin.... You don't know **** about MMA if you believe that.
                I never said Fedor has more power than Carwin, I said Fedor has more power than Brock.

Nobody gives a **** how big a guys hands are. If this was can crushing or phone book ripping contest maybe it would be a factor. Again you pulling quotes from UFC.com.

And this is the part that reveals that you don't know **** about MMA.

Every one of Arlvoski's losses except 2, were by way of knock out. His latest loss could have been a knock out but he held on strong.
                The glass chin moniker wasn't thrown around until after he fought Rogers. Al of his past losses by KO are kind of moot. And Sylvia never knocked him out. Pedro Rizzo hits hard as well.

If you want to say people don't know ****, you should at least know what your talking about first. Arlovski has been questioned about his chin for a very long time. Hell, he first fight was a knock out.
                I'm sure you were there in 1999 talking about it. You're a dumbass

Fedor may be more skilled but at some point size becomes a factor. Specially when that size is coupled with super athleticism and ridiculous strength.
                You are so dumb and so on Dana White's dick it's quite sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Lol, not really. My opinions just haven't been on the most popular side.
                  It's not a matter of unpopular opinion. What you are spewing is just nonsense and bull****.

Comment

Fedor would KILL Carwin easy. Carwin was a hype job.

Fedor over Brock. Brock is way bigger but Fedor is better in all areas minus physical strenght.

Comment

It's not a matter of unpopular opinion. What you are spewing is just nonsense and bull****.

Lol, I'll just reply to your 2 posts in this post.

First of all, I see your running out of angles. Judging from your last post. It was all desperate attempts to get out of the corner I put you in. Oh and TKO counts on record as knocked out. I guess, one more thing you didn't know about.

Fedor has more power than Brock? Common opponent: Heath Herring. Fedor cut him. Brock broke his orbital bone. Looks like Brock has more power.

I may have not watched Arlvoski's first fight when it happened but I sure in the hell watched Arlovski-Rizzo and so on and so forth. And Arlvoski's chin was QUESTIONED. He wasn't called a full blown glass chin until lately but he always had a questionable chin.

I'll just put it like this. Your whole counter-argument was ****. I literally thought I was getting a reply from Pasawayako or something. Your desperate and reaching for all angles. It was nice debating with you before your defense ran dry. Good day.
                      Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-04-2010, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X