Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Leben is just AWESOME!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Chris Leben is just AWESOME!!!

Godamn what a fight!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 07-03-2010, 10:58 PM.

indeed.

akiyama way overrated, tho.

Comment

Props to both. Granite chins. 2nd round was insane.

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
        indeed.

akiyama way overrated, tho.
        Man that was a war both dudes deserve massive props best ufc card i have seen in a long time,and the main event is still to come.

Comment

2nd and 3rd round had me jumping off my chair, and i rarely do that **** when i watch MMA

Comment

Vintage Lebon lol. He was dead on his feet, hands down, blocking punches with his face. Man, that was fight of the night imo.

Comment

The second round was so sick man. They were both dazed still throwng bombs..lmao.

Comment

Chris leben reminded me of Arturro Gatti in there the way he took those punches and was rocked and still found a way to dig deep and fire back and land some heavy shots.. unbelievable determination in the third round to land that triangle with the clock ticking to the decision while still managing to work so well off his back i thought he was still winning the round on his back with those punches and elbows he fought a hell of a fight and he is a certified warrior.. technichally he has gotten even more sound but it is his will and determination that sets him apart from other fighters in the ufc.

Comment

Bring on wandy vs leben!!! Fight of the year!!!!

Comment

Man, Leben sure got a lot better. He used to be just wild and the only thing that made him competitive was his chin. But he improved his technique and he isn't as wild. Good stuff, fight of the night easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X