Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chael Sonnen's rants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually had no clue Anderson spoke perfect english. It is a pretty dick thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I actually had no clue Anderson spoke perfect english. It is a pretty dick thing to do.
      Chael Sonnen is a politician dont believe everything he says, from what fans and fighters say, he speaks some english and can understand a decent amount too

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        lol. man, at first I really didn't like this guy, but I gotta say, he is really growing on me. His rants are pretty funny. Especially considering that a lot of those rants don't really make sense, lol. Like why diss the Noguiera bros or Cro Cop. Its not like he's ever gonna fight them.

Chael has become one of my favorite fighters.
        Wow, I'm just the opposite. I had liked the fact that he was an aggresive fighter, despite being a wrestling first sort of guy, and I rarely take outside-the-ring viewpoints into consideration. He also happens to fight out of my homestate.

But this guy's douchebagness is at a level that I can't ignore. I can't stand this guy. I basically do not wish for any fighter to be unnecessarily hurt, but in the case of Sonnen, I hope that Silva makes him do the death snore.

Luckily, in spite of his political ambitions, Portland voters would never send this piece of trash to the state house.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post

hahaha
            "They should be in the kitchen, not in the cage." ****in hilarious--this **** is almost as funny as Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              Wow, I'm just the opposite. I had liked the fact that he was an aggresive fighter, despite being a wrestling first sort of guy, and I rarely take outside-the-ring viewpoints into consideration. He also happens to fight out of my homestate.

But this guy's douchebagness is at a level that I can't ignore. I can't stand this guy. I basically do not wish for any fighter to be unnecessarily hurt, but in the case of Sonnen, I hope that Silva makes him do the death snore.

Luckily, in spite of his political ambitions, Portland voters would never send this piece of trash to the state house.
              well I don't take what he says seriously. I don't really think he is being arrogant... he's just doing this for the hell of it.

and he is one of my favorite fighters now but I don't really care if he wins or losses. He's just a funny guy and MMA needs more personalities like him to add some color to the sport.

Comment

The guy is a professional talker aka politician.
                Anderson will shut him up and veto all the hype.

Comment

This is going to be Anderson Silva vs Chris Leben Pt 2

Comment

I gotta bump this since its fight week. seems like a proper thing to do.

Comment

I respect him in the fact that he has sold this fight and backed himself into a corner like he said now he has it all to do, if he wins it will be bigger than Serra vs GSP.

Comment

Working...
                      X