No announcement yet.

Shogun of roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shogun of roids?

Jesus Christ his body looked completly different from his fight with Rampage to his fight with Nog. It was only a few months ago when he fought Rampage and he's always been slim, but he was ripped and just had a much different look to him.

anybody else notice this?

whats the situation with Roids and MMA? I heard they dont test is this true?
    Last edited by Sir_Jose; 07-03-2005, 04:11 PM.

PRIDE tested for roids at the first round of the GP but not at the second. I know this for a fact because it was told to me by someone with inside information.

He is a solid source also. A lot of the guys looked smaller in the first round.

Comment

It looks like Shogun is developing the Silva body type....

Comment

Well, I'd like a sorce for fallouts information because from what I know, Pride does not test period. Shogon however did look om roids.

Comment

I've always questioned Chute Boxe and roids....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
            I've always questioned Chute Boxe and roids....

More like Professional Sports and roids

Comment

I think alot of fighters in MMA don't use roids as most of MMA is mental.

I know the Nog brothers definately don't. I would bet Fedor doesn't, Most of the japanese fighters don't, and UFC tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard
                Shogon however did look om roids.
                Can you define the "look of roids", please?

Did Barnett and Sylvia (both tested positive) had the look?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub
                  Can you define the "look of roids", please?

Did Barnett and Sylvia (both tested positive) had the look?

Did Barnett and Sylvia have the look of roids? When comparing them to what they looked like before absolutely. Especially Sylvia who was signifigantly more cut then before his testing positive.

I define the "look of roids" by the significant change in a persons tone or size. A fighter like Shogun who has already trained his ass of with chute boxe of all organizations and made it to Pride, when he comes in significantly larger with more tone less then 2 months later, I would say he has the look of roids.

Moreover, prolonged steriod use can result in the enlargement of certain facial features such as the orbital bone and mandibal etc.

Comment

No no no no no no...

Roids is the town he's from. It's pronouced "hoids". He's Mauricio "Shogun" of Roids. See?

Dumbasses.

Comment

Working...
                    X