Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      Urijah Faber

Jon Fitch
      Urijah looks like her little brother

Comment

• A1 thread, god damn yo

Comment

• Its funny that you guys call some of the women ugly. How would you like it if someone judged the girl you loved? Plus if you don't have a girlfriend there is probably a reason bros. And the reason isn't because you're pretty.

Comment

• Chael Sonnen

Comment

• idk why everyone is writing mma guys have nicer girls than boxers. there are some boxers and guys from mma who have unattractive women but most of them dont, from either side.

floyd, shane, alvarez, froch, tarver, haye all have stunning women just to name a few of the top of my head. you could do the same with mma obviously. athletes get fine women period, i dont see how thats news to anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                idk why everyone is writing mma guys have nicer girls than boxers. there are some boxers and guys from mma who have unattractive women but most of them dont, from either side.

floyd, shane, alvarez, froch, tarver, haye all have stunning women just to name a few of the top of my head. you could do the same with mma obviously. athletes get fine women period, i dont see how thats news to anyone.
                its pretty obvious mma fighters have the nicer gf/wives. of course theres a couple of boxers with stunning gf/wives but for the most part mma fighters have the better looking women. If you go through this thread and see how many mma fighters have good looking wives, you won't even find half that for boxers.

Comment

• I would take Froch, Mosley, and Mayweather girls over almost all of these idk why that fitch guy (dont know him) has that girl maybe its just me bc I love asian women but she is niceeee

Comment

• She puts all the other women to shame in this thread. Sugar Shane is lucky he is rich as hell bc that mug he got is beaten in.

Last edited by HUGEBOXINGFAN; 07-03-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Bella Gonzalez is without a doubt #1 in the thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X