Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silva fires back at Dana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the reason why i think the cage is too damn big. If u refuse to engage, you can run around the whole night without getting hit. It should be as small as the PRIDE ring, so fighters can't run around alll night long.
    I think it's one of the reason you had more entertaining fights in PRIDE.

It's funny that Silva thinks he doesn't owe anything to the fans. I mean he doesn't owe me anything, i don't pay to watch his fights. But ****k this guy owes a lot to the guys who pay 50 dollars to see the "best pound 4 pound fighter" and end up watching a guy figure skating the whole night.
    Last edited by Junito-Rulez; 04-13-2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

round two, silva was htting maia at will and clowning at same time.
      after that he just clowned and only won the rounds because maia wouldnt
      commit to any punches until last round. and **** off, 4 punches...he LANDED
      more than 4 and at least two flush on silvas chin.

yes maia didnt fight like a true challenger till round 5, but silva should of carried
      on beating him up. if maias offensive was so pitiful, why didnt he do the same
      **** he did in round 2, debunking anyones argument that silva can only counter.

u fans can buy his ****, we wont.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
        I don't accept those figures but irrespective of that only one man deserved to win the round and it wasn't Silva.
        So you wont accept truth and facts but will go with opinions with no facts behind them? Maia landed one punch vs ten that silva had in the 4th round. In the 5th round he threw swung wildy and most of it didn't land. He also landed less punches than Silva that entire round.

Maia lost every single round in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
          round two, silva was htting maia at will and clowning at same time.
          after that he just clowned and only won the rounds because maia wouldnt
          commit to any punches until last round. and **** off, 4 punches...he LANDED
          more than 4 and at least two flush on silvas chin.

yes maia didnt fight like a true challenger till round 5, but silva should of carried
          on beating him up. if maias offensive was so pitiful, why didnt he do the same
          **** he did in round 2, debunking anyones argument that silva can only counter.

u fans can buy his ****, we wont.
          Both fight metric and the other site that tabulates mma fights both said that Silva landed more power shots and punches than Maia the entire fight. Nothing that Maia threw at Silva landed flush.

Comment

I got love for Anderson either way. You guys hating the guy for an opponent who didn't want to fight, you guys are fools.

Maia didn't do jack ****. Literally, NOTHING. I don't want to disrespect the guy but really. If you don't want to fight, then dont do MMA. Go back to the ADCC stuff, continue winning there and doing your thing. Because MMA isn't just lay on your back and grapple.

His takedown attempts were half assed, not even looking at what he was shooting for. I swear, it was like he was shooting for Anderson's ankles the whole time. Even in BJJ you don't shoot in like that. Maia did maybe 2 at the most, legit takedowns that were stuffed. Then he started that flopping ****. He had Silva in a clinch against the cage and then flopped back. What the **** is that?

Mofos just blindly hatin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
              Bollocks. I don't mind confidence, cockiness even, but Silva merely comes over as a conceited, arrogant ****.
              Mate you cant be pissed off over that and then have Mayweather in your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
                Both fight metric and the other site that tabulates mma fights both said that Silva landed more power shots and punches than Maia the entire fight. Nothing that Maia threw at Silva landed flush.
                fightmetric is a pile of garbage. its not a computer, its a group of biased ****in douchebags.

goto sherdog.com and back up any argument with fightmetric, u will be trolled for a week.

i watched the fight..i never said maia won a round, i never said he outlanded anderson. but i did say he THREW more than 4 punches in round 5. he did.
                and he definately landed 1 or 2 on the chin. completely flush. no doubt.

Comment

Anything saying something other than what you are saying is bull****, of course. Why not listen to you and ignore a reputable source such as fightmetric.

Fightmetric is infact not bull**** and the stats it showed about the fight have led many on sherdog to think that the penn fight was a lot closer than it was. I watched the 4th round myself. Maia threw barely any punches and it did not land flush at all.

In the 5th round he threw wild, messy punches that also did not land with significant force.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
                    Anything saying something other than what you are saying is bull****, of course. Why not listen to you and ignore a reputable source such as fightmetric.

Fightmetric is infact not bull**** and the stats it showed about the fight have led many on sherdog to think that the penn fight was a lot closer than it was. I watched the 4th round myself. Maia threw barely any punches and it did not land flush at all.

In the 5th round he threw wild, messy punches that also did not land with significant force.
                    Lol i read over 20+ pages of the fightmetric topic about penn. its mainly jokes aimed at the other penn fights fightmetric completely bull****ted on.

Maia threw barely any punches and it did not land flush at all.
                    Can u make up your mind?
                    maia has no power so a flush shot would land with insignificant force.
                    but do you agree some landed or not ? cause thats all im saying.

Comment

some punches landed, sure. I mean, Silva is not God. Maia landed 1, maybe 2 punches in the 4th round. Two different fight analysis websites stated the similar numbers. In the 5th round he threw crap. Swinging widly from his knees. He was also outstruck in that round.

People can say what they want, but the fact is that the numbers say that Maia never outstruck Silva a single round in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X