No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva Spoilers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
    I told you it would be exactly like Leites fight and you laughed and pointed to Maia's fight with Marquardt.

It's not Maia's duty to engage and make Anderson look like the champ.

If Anderson is so ****ing great and skilled he should be able to adapt when a fight isn't going his way. And he can't

Beat the champ to be the champ is the biggest load of bull**** ever.

You're an idiot bro and you don't even know the fighter that you defend.

Wouldn't that work for GSP. You can't simply go to a decision with him, you have to beat him. Right? So, saying its a load of bull**** is rediculous.

Maia is in the position to do things. Anderson doesn't HAVE to do anything. If he is not getting punched, then why get punched. Point fight all day. Machida does it, but how many people talk about it?

Get over yourself homme. Anderson is a great fighter but get real if you think he has to put himself in harms way to appeal to you when you got a guy in your sig that doesn't like to do **** but take someone down and hold them there. Contradicting much.

@Kaps: I haven't watched it yet. I had PT all morning and didn't get back till now. If it was at 3am or something, then I was knocked out. lol

I just replied to this thread becuase Gotta Score Points over here was saying **** about me.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Wouldn't that work for GSP. You can't simply go to a decision with him, you have to beat him. Right? So, saying its a load of bull**** is rediculous.
      Maia isn't required to play into his strengths. Damien attempted to pull guard which was his only hope. You seem to think that reason Anderson has these types of fights is because he's so good that he doesn't have to do **** and it's his opponents responsibility to be aggressive.

Maia is in the position to do things. Anderson doesn't HAVE to do anything. If he is not getting punched, then why get punched. Point fight all day. Machida does it, but how many people talk about it?
      So Anderson doesn't have to fight he can just stand there and salsa dance and if his opponent doesn't give him openings it's not his fault?

Machida was in the same position in his last fight. He came up against a guy who fought smart and wasn't overly aggressive and Machida wasn't able to do anything damaging.

Get over yourself homme. Anderson is a great fighter but get real if you think he has to put himself in harms way to appeal to you when you got a guy in your sig that doesn't like to do **** but take someone down and hold them there. Contradicting much.
      I never said he had to put himself in harms way to entertain me. You have been arguing that it's not Anderson's fault that his fights have been boring but it is his opponents fault. You have also been saying that Anderson is not required to do anything in a fight because he's "the champ". You have also been saying that Anderson is just on another level so he'll just stand around and dance and throw jabs to the thighs because...well....he's "THE CHAMP" and he's not required to do anything.

It's not a contradiction to being GSP fan at all. GSP takes the fight where he is strong and he dominates and in his last two fights has attempted to finish several time. He doesn't wait around for his opponents to do something, he gets in there and he gets it done.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

@Kaps: I haven't watched it yet. I had PT all morning and didn't get back till now. If it was at 3am or something, then I was knocked out. lol

I just replied to this thread becuase Gotta Score Points over here was saying **** about me.
        its an uphill battle bro all these gsc nuthuggers continuously contradict themselves and down play every other fighters accomplishments...there really is no point in endulging them in conversation for your own sanity

but that gotta score points line was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Anderson #1 p4p?

Don't think so *****...
          Says the KKK, you and the guy who went life and death with a guy who was changing tires less than a year before their fight. White hopes FTW huh?

Comment

anderson doesnt have to do a god damn thing if he doesnt want to...why would he go straight for maia if he knows he can just have fun in there mocking him? he could have finished the fight anytime he wanted but instead chose to entertain himself...he can do that to any opponent he wants because hes not obligated to be aggressive and every other opponent besides maia and leites came right to him (it didnt take a genius to know they would be similar fights)
            anderson treated this fight as a joke because thats exactly what it was...maia did not deserve the title shot at all....and **** dana white for going to andersons corner and telling him to fight...dude is a promoter and nothign else

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
              Says the KKK, you and the guy who went life and death with a guy who was changing tires less than a year before their fight. White hopes FTW huh?
              life and death? lol rodgers had a good moment in that fight but he was really in over his head...rodgers is a bum

Comment

Lol at people here actually defending Anderson hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
                  i dont know about you all but i was extremely entertained by this i was laughing my ass off...and i love how dana white go so pissed but he still has to promote andersons next fight like crazy in order to make any money off it

Comment

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
                    Yeah, it was his fault Maia didn't do anything. It takes 2 to fight, Anderson fought the first 3 rounds, they both did nothing the last 2 rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                      Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahhahahahahahha....

Comment

Working...
                      X