No announcement yet.

FEDOR: A Decade Of Domination

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEDOR: A Decade Of Domination

Great video, i hope Fedor fights in the UFC this year. If he fights Junior Dos Santos and Carwin VS Velazquez winner, Lesnar; Dana won't be able to talk **** anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
      Great video, i hope Fedor fights in the UFC this year. If he fights Junior Dos Santos and Carwin VS Velazquez winner, Lesnar; Dana won't be able to talk **** anymore.
      Based on the resurgence of the UFC heavyweight division, I'm now at a point where I would really like to see Fedor fight in the UFC as well. I still don't see it being incredibly likely however.

Also, I would favor Fedor over anyone in the UFC. Still, fights with Velasquez, Dos Santos, Carwin, and Brock would all be really interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        Based on the resurgence of the UFC heavyweight division, I'm now at a point where I would really like to see Fedor fight in the UFC as well. I still don't see it being incredibly likely however.
        agree I would really like Fedor fight Cain,Carwin and Brock but Dana must co-promote like all these other Orgs cause the deal with Fedor is he co-owns M-1 and earned the every right to do business with other Orgs even with a no.1 company like the UFC. He is the type of fighter who have no interest in getting locked in a UFC multi fight contract. If Dana can put where his mouth is he can co-promote with Strikeforce like DREAM did with Aoki and let Cain, Brock, Carwin fight Fedor..

Comment

Originally posted by snakerattle79 View Post
          agree I would really like Fedor fight Cain,Carwin and Brock but Dana must co-promote like all these other Orgs cause the deal with Fedor is he co-owns M-1 and earned the every right to do business with other Orgs even with a no.1 company like the UFC. He is the type of fighter who have no interest in getting locked in a UFC multi fight contract. If Dana can put where his mouth is he can co-promote with Strikeforce like DREAM did with Aoki and let Cain, Brock, Carwin fight Fedor..
          I understand, and agree with you. I'm also highly critical of the UFC's model, and of the fanatical egomaniac cult leader named Dana White. That's why I implied that I didn't expect it to happen. I was purely speaking with my fight fan's cap on though.

Comment

Working...
          X