No announcement yet.

I think UFC is desperate..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think UFC is desperate..

by looking at UFC:112. They got their biggest stars in the card, A. Silva, Penn, and Hughes. I think they're a little desperate for PPV buys right now.

Or they know what the fans want to see?

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
      Or they know what the fans want to see?
      Usually they have one big star per PPV but now they got 3. Of course the fans want to see them but it's not a smart thing business wise for UFC.

Comment

Well Dana White purposely put UFC's last ppv on the same weekend as wrestlemania to try and prove more people are into UFC. But this weekend I think he chose the wrong ppv to try and outsell, it's wrestlings biggest event.

Someone post the ppv sales on both.

Comment

I used to rag on WWE back in the day. But then I realized these guys know their **** and would kick most people's asses on the skills they know. I'm not saying they all could come to the UFC and be champs like one particular bohemoth.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
            Usually they have one big star per PPV but now they got 3. Of course the fans want to see them but it's not a smart thing business wise for UFC.
            you don't watch much mma do you? Almost every UFC ppv has multiple stars. There is almost always at least 2 major fights on every card and 1 semi-major card. This card pretty much follows that formula like any other.

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            Well Dana White purposely put UFC's last ppv on the same weekend as wrestlemania to try and prove more people are into UFC. But this weekend I think he chose the wrong ppv to try and outsell, it's wrestlings biggest event.

Someone post the ppv sales on both.
            Dana White doesn't give a **** about wrestling. Wrestling is not even a direct competitor to the UFC. They NEVER ever have a ppv on the same day. Dana doesn't care what WWE's ppv numbers are. I don't know where you get this info from.

Comment

Actually he's twice before put his ppvs the same day as boxing ones(to try and prove more people are into MMA) and was going for this weekend against wrestlemania.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                Actually he's twice before put his ppvs the same day as boxing ones(to try and prove more people are into MMA) and was going for this weekend against wrestlemania.
                This is false. He had no intentions of going against WM, wrestling PPVS are always on Sundays. UFC was on Saturday. When ****e held that fight night on the same night as Raw Dana didn't like it....

Comment

They aren't desperate, fights got pushed back due to injuries which enabled a stacked card.

This ain't NSB, we don't give a damn about ppv buys. We just want to see entertainment.

Comment

lol at kwissy. Still posting on here? You're so stupid you should get your posting rights revoked just for being a complete dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                    X