Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz looked really good..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nate Diaz can be champion. I been skeptical about him fighting at lightweight, finding out how much weight he has to cut. His recent loss at lightweight was to Gray Maynard but that fight could have went either way, in my opinion. All his losses have been close decisions, though. He's only 24 and I think Welterweight is better for Nate Diaz.

2 more fights for Nate Diaz in Welterweight and after he keeps running through his opponents, then you'll see what the real deal is.

I felt the same way about his brother Nick Diaz years ago about him not being able to be champ, but now I think Nick Diaz is top of the list. I think he can beat the top welterweights in the UFC and he is a totally different fighter than he used to be in 2005-2006. And Nick Diaz was around 24 at the time (same age Nate is now). Nate will only become better and he will be champ. I guarantee it.

Comment

I think Nick poses the greatest threat to GSP right now. Nate is still catching up but I think in a few years he'll get to that level...

Comment

Working...
      X