The Perfect MMA Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
    It's really not that clever or even slightly humorous

Except he doesn't have a chin.Sloppy striking and having to cheat to avoid getting taken down by a blown up middleweight doesn't give you much credibility either.
    Yeah, no chin, it's why he has all those KO losses. They're called casting punches, used in Sambo, which is what Fedor trains in, look it up....

http://www.thefightnerd.com/casting-...a-fedor-punch/

Can't keep a good troll down I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Yeah, no chin, it's why he has all those KO losses. They're called casting punches, used in Sambo, which is what Fedor trains in, look it up....

http://www.thefightnerd.com/casting-...a-fedor-punch/

Can't keep a good troll down I guess....

It's what many grapplers use to close the distance to initiate clinches.There's no secret technique here.

There really was no need to give me red karma for posting something you didn't agree with.This is a forum that encourages debatate and free speech after all.

Comment

It's what many grapplers use to close the distance to initiate clinches.There's no secret technique here.

There really was no need to give me red karma for posting something you didn't agree with.This is a forum that encourages debatate and free speech after all.
        I gave you red K for trolling. Way to debate, friend. I especially love all these examples of Fedor having no chin and you flip flopping from sloppy striking to a grapplers technique. You should probably just fuck off too NSB before you get banned again...

Comment

Why can't they just permanban this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            I gave you red K for trolling. Way to debate, friend. I especially love all these examples of Fedor having no chin and you flip flopping from sloppy striking to a grapplers technique. You should probably just fuck off too NSB before you get banned again...

I saw what I needed to see from the fujita fight.Contrary to popular belief,fujita is not a big puncher and yet he rocked fedor and had him flapping around like a fish out of water.

You have done more trolling than I so far in this thread.You haven't found me telling others to "**** off" the way you(a mod) have done.

Perhaps you are taking your new position slightly too serious.

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
            Why can't they just permanban this guy?

because this isn't sherdog.
            Last edited by Snopkins; 03-23-2010, 06:41 PM.

Comment

I saw what I needed to see from the fujita fight.Contrary to popular belief,fujita is not a big puncher and yet he rocked fedor and had him flapping around like a fish out of water.

You have done more trolling than I so far in this thread.You haven't found me telling others to "**** off" the way you(a mod) have done.

Perhaps you are taking your new position slightly too serious.
              Right, where was his weak chin against CroCop? Schilt? Hunt? Choi? Goodridge? Rogers? Or Arvloski? All well known strikers and a couple of K-1 GP winner in there. He got hit on the button once and overcame being rocked to beat the **** out of the guy who rocked him. Yeah, weak chin indeed. Me trolling? I made a joke about Fedor, you on the other hand have been banned several times already for the same ****. I think being a mod gives me more of a right to tell you to fuck off then a regular poster.....

because this isn't sherdog.
              Is that why you troll this forum? They Permabanned you for trolling there?

Comment

I'm surprised nobody mentioned 'Machida's Drink'. lol

Comment

Working...
                X