• Time
  • Show
Clear All

four guys in MMA caught my attention...

Anderson Silva
    Chuck Liddell
    GSP
    Royce Gracie

i think this four guys deserve in everybody's top-10..

Comment

Originally posted by tanibanana View Post
      four guys in MMA caught my attention...

Anderson Silva
      Chuck Liddell
      GSP
      Royce Gracie

i think this four guys deserve in everybody's top-10..
      Chuck Liddell doesn't even crack my top 20...

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
        one of the only reasons i watch mma...
        silva
        gsp
        fedor
        lesner
        kimbo
        jackson
        wandy
        frank shamrock

if it ain't them...it isn't worth my time...
        Pretty diverse list there.

Anyway I don't think Anderson can be called the best of all time. He has more than one embarrassing loss and the way he's basically ducking contenders and having his manager trying to tell contenders what they should do with their careers isn't helping at all.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          How could a fighter with a weak ground game be considered the best? he might have the best standup, but he isn't that great on the ground.

Fedor, GSP and Penn are better overall MMA fighters than Silva.
          I hear what you're saying. But check this out...

1) Anderson Silva is "Brazilian". Brazil is infamous for the art of "Jujitsu'. It's like a ritual, somewhat mandatory in fighting.

2) Silva holds a black belt in Jujitsu.

3) It goes without saying that most of Anderson Silva opponents "AVOID" going to the floor with him.

IMHO...(not in this order) Silva, Fedor, George St. Pierre , Top 3 ever.

I think you assume Silva has a weak ground game cause he tapped out a couple of times???
          Last edited by guzi815; 02-11-2010, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Silva's ground game may have been average back when he got submitted by takase, but wasn't that about 7 years ago? Also, his loss to Chonan was 6 years ago. That's an awful long time to hold something against someone. Things can improve over time, you do know that, right?

Comment

I honestly think GSP would DOMINATE Silva on the ground, and GSP could trade strikes with him also. Greatest of all time is prime Matt Hughes, but GSP is gonna take it but he needs more title defenses.

Comment

Ya silvas number 1 in my list. then fedor and gsp.
                i really hope that match does happen sometime in the near future.
                SIlva vs GSP

Comment

GSP will knee tap the **** out of Silva en route to a TKO/UD Victory.

(Dead Serious)

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
                    GSP will knee tap the **** out of Silva en route to a TKO/UD Victory.

(Dead Serious)
                    Dude. Come on, your GSP nuthugging, lets you down as a good poster!

How the **** would GSP TKO Silva, when he cound't even TKO Alves, Koscheck or Fitch?

Anderson would just be to big and stop GSP within 3!

No one even knows if GSP would even be any good at 185lb. He'd struggle will Sonnen and Belfort!

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
                      Dude. Come on, your GSP nuthugging, lets you down as a good poster!

How the **** would GSP TKO Silva, when he cound't even TKO Alves, Koscheck or Fitch?

Anderson would just be to big and stop GSP within 3!

No one even knows if GSP would even be any good at 185lb. He'd struggle will Sonnen and Belfort!

This isn't nuthugging. If anything your Silva nuthuggery is so ridiculous that you're giving a P4P fighter, one of the best in the world, no chance in a fight and that he'd get beat by contenders.

Who is the nuthugger here? It's not a laughable concept that GSP can beat Silva. Considering Silva was taken down with ease by the likes of Travis Lutter and GSP out wrestled Kos, Fitch and does the same to Rashad and Marquardt on a daily basis

Comment

Working...
                      X