Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junior Dos Santos Is The Future Of Heavyweights In MMA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Dos Santos Is The Future Of Heavyweights In MMA!

I really belive he is going to rule the Heavyweight division one day. His striking is just insane, and he punchers so hard!

He is also a brown belt under big nog, so most likey has a great ground game.

No current UFC heavyweight can beat him !

I was thinking the same thing. Dos Santos' potential is unlimited. he dominates kick boxers in the stand-up, and apparently he has one of the best BJJ skills in the HW division. Dos Santos will have a great career.

the future for the HW division in the UFC is looking bright.
    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 01-08-2010, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      I was thinking the same thing. Dos Santos's potential is unlimited. he dominates kick boxers in the standup, and apparently he has one of the best BJJ skills in the HW division. Dos Santos will have a great career.

the future for the HW division in the UFC is looking bright.
      Yep......Agreed!

Comment

JDS is a serious fighter his last few fights has been crazy. i would love to see him fight Cain if cain can beat nog, would be like jds getting revenge also!

Comment

its hard to bet against him. he's got great striking, and his ground game is said to be improving (he hasn't had to use it yet)

not to mention he's training with arguably the best camp in MMA in Blackhouse. he has every opportunity in front of him to be great

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
            its hard to bet against him. he's got great striking, and his ground game is said to be improving (he hasn't had to use it yet)

not to mention he's training with arguably the best camp in MMA in Blackhouse. he has every opportunity in front of him to be great
            agreed!

fancy a bet on some fights man?

I got 20k on Maynard.
            I 10k on Leben
            I got 50k on Melvin Manhoef against Lawler

confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
              agreed!

fancy a bet on some fights man?

I got 20k on Maynard.
              I 10k on Leben
              I got 50k on Melvin Manhoef against Lawler

confirm?
              i'll put 10k on Jay Silva over Leben, the other fights i favor the fighters you have selected

my 10k on Jay Silva to your 10k on Leben is confirmed though. best of luck

Comment

Working...
              X