No announcement yet.

UFC FN: Tuivasa vs Tybura

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC FN: Tuivasa vs Tybura

Starting now.. Not the greatest card , but I’ll be watching on the side.

Let’s go Barberena

Comment

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952bcuc3uws4qcmzm5ajkl86q7kg4ldp98vzsi80php&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g.gif

lets fooking go
      edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Meerschaert choked my boy tf out

Comment

One of the fights I was looking forward to on this this card..

Comment

War Tuivasa!!

Comment

idk man this man definitely cost me in a parlay and he just is so basic. He either KOs you or you beat on him/submit him. You would of thought after being top 5 in the UFC HW division you'd start taking it more seriously and round out your game. But he looks the same as when he first started and eventually guys adjust. At least Derrick Lewis who is similar at least shows a new trick every now and then to beat guys like that.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                idk man this man definitely cost me in a parlay and he just is so basic. He either KOs you or you beat on him/submit him. You would of thought after being top 5 in the UFC HW division you'd start taking it more seriously and round out your game. But he looks the same as when he first started and eventually guys adjust. At least Derrick Lewis who is similar at least shows a new trick every now and then to beat guys like that.
                that's 95% of the HW in the UFC... you cant really expect some fat slob to work on his ground game.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

that's 95% of the HW in the UFC... you cant really expect some fat slob to work on his ground game.
                  I ain't gonna lie I think one of the toughest brown belts I ever faced was this short and overweight brother. I couldn't do **** he just smothered me until I could barely breathe and got whatever he wanted lol big guys can be decent at jujitsu they just have to put in the work. This guy looks like he might take one class a week lol

Comment

I think Tuivasa is done

Comment

Working...
                    X