Collapse
No announcement yet.

PFL/Bellator & UFC Fight Night: Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 2 to Shield’s, if she can stay on her feet, she’ll get the win, & could possibly get her out of there,

Comment

I’d say 2-1 Shields, wouldn’t be mad at 2-1 the other way, but mount control and doing minimal damage doesn’t win rounds for me tbh
      Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
        I’d say 2-1 Shields, wouldn’t be mad at 2-1 the other way, but mount control and doing minimal damage doesn’t win rounds for me tbh
        Had it the same.

Shields started well, but other girl almost snapping her arm & having her grounded so long won the rd for me. 2nd rd was all Shields. 3rd rd was all Shields early, but she was once again a turtle on her back on the ground for half the rd. If the opp had actually did something on top I'd probably had given her the rd. As it played oou tho it felt like a slight lean 60/40ish towards Shields on the early damage. Split dec seems reasonable & wouldn't have been mad about it going the other way if it had.
        edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Bellator fighters running it up on em

Comment

Def should’ve been a 5 rounder , good scrap
            Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

That was quick.

He should get the Francis fight, if he ever actually competes MMA again, although I’m sure PFL would like a bigger name .

Comment

Watched the Karate Combat stream that took place in Mexico where most of the fighters from there managed to pull the win yesterday.

Also apparently, Dana had cut the ribbon for a UFC PI in CDMX. Think that's it's interesting that MMA is becoming more mainstream in the country.
                Last edited by Feroz; 02-24-2024, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Tuning in for the main card

Comment

Honestly haven’t been paying too much attention, watching DAZN card, but young Rosas Jr vs Ricky Turcios coming up next

Comment

Rosas pulled out , and Zellhuber won a decision .

the co-main about to start and the DAZN card over

Comment

Working...
                      X