No announcement yet.

I respect MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I respect MMA

After watching "Blood Sport" i now appreciate MMA for what it is. Most boxing fans talk **** about it and their striking...of course your striking is going to suck when you concentrate on BJJ or Taekwon Doe, or Kick Boxing or anything else. Boxing is a one dimensional sport and of course the striking will be better!

Im a boxing fan first but i really do respect MMA for what it is!

booooo Canadiens. I live in montreal and I can't stand that team, i don't know how you can. just kidding, I know they're the greatest organization in NHL history but I'm a red wings fan for life.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      booooo Canadiens. I live in montreal and I can't stand that team, i don't know how you can. just kidding, I know they're the greatest organization in NHL history but I'm a red wings fan for life.
      hey buddy i know you probably wont beleive me but im actually Carey Price's cousin....he's their goalie seriously!

Comment

Originally posted by De Canadiens View Post
        After watching "Blood Sport" i now appreciate MMA for what it is. Most boxing fans talk **** about it and their striking...of course your striking is going to suck when you concentrate on BJJ or Taekwon Doe, or Kick Boxing or anything else. Boxing is a one dimensional sport and of course the striking will be better!

Im a boxing fan first but i really do respect MMA for what it is!

Any MMA fan would say the same for boxing even if hated it if they watched Rocky 4. So what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
          Any MMA fan would say the same for boxing even if hated it if they watched Rocky 4. So what's your point?
          i use to not respect it and not give 2 ****s about it but its a brutal sport and deserves respect

Comment

i use to not respect it and not give 2 ****s about it but its a brutal sport and deserves respect
            My point is you're not going to get what you see in Blood Sport in MMA, also in Rocky. They're action MOVIES for a reason. But if that motivates you more power to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
              My point is you're not going to get what you see in Blood Sport in MMA, also in Rocky. They're action MOVIES for a reason. But if that motivates you more power to ya.
              whats wrong with what i said? i just said i like the sport and i respect that its a hard sport and takes alot of hard work and dedication just like boxing. thats all i came on here to say.....man even when i say something positive there is at least one person who has to bash me...what is with this world today?

Comment

I just watched Jurrasic park and boy do i respect Paleontologist's.

Comment

whats wrong with what i said? i just said i like the sport and i respect that its a hard sport and takes alot of hard work and dedication just like boxing. thats all i came on here to say.....man even when i say something positive there is at least one person who has to bash me...what is with this world today?
                  You said after watching Blood Sport you now respect it. Well that's a movie. It was made up to be exciting fully. All I was saying. Sounded as if you were going off a fake movie to reason why you now like MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
                    I just watched Jurrasic park and boy do i respect Paleontologist's.
                    Haha. At least you get what I'm saying.

Comment

Working...
                    X