Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ This guy makes no sense at all. But yeh Tito was right in a way

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post

He, at least, lost a fan in me. **** him.
      wtf how can you hate on him for that? the guy deliberately tried to blackmail tito into giving him money by asking him when there is a camera on him. This **** is happening more and more in hollywood aparrently, people going up to celebrities when there is a camera on them because it will put them on the spot and they will be forced to give them money, that guy is a dick. props to tito for not being a ***** giving in.

Comment

I think i like him more for that

Comment

"Is Spears busy tonight or something" "ok, let's be friend's" " don't fight"

annoying *****, but ya, Tito was right.

Comment

Lmaoo, tito ftw.

Comment

I like Tito more for this! Well done Tito!

Comment

He most likely didnt have any money anyway to give him

lol

Comment

Nothing wrong with this. Shame on the bum for asking Tito for money on camera, that's messed up and I think Tito went soft on him.

Comment

Originally posted by SOTO View Post
                    He did the right thing wtf you wanted for him to give money to the guy. He told him the truth he worked for his **** he should do the same.
                    exactly!
                    if he would of pull out 5 bucks we would be talking about he could of give him 100 dollars.

Comment

I don't know man, the only people I help out in the street is a Vietnam Vet..., especially the dude in the wheelchair. I help em out with thier next bottle cause I know half the things they been through in the war, and nobody did a damn thing for em when they got back.

"Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day...teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime"

Comment

Working...
                      X