No announcement yet.

Jon Jones should have had 3 losses since his last official loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jones should have had 3 losses since his last official loss

Reyes, Santos and Gustafsson 1. He lost R1-2-3 against Reyes and R1-2-4 against Gus. He lost to Santos even more imo.

Also, the roided head's resume looks better than it really be.

2014 - 1 fight
    2015 - 1 fight
    2016 - 1 fight
    2017 - 1 fight
    2018 - 1 fight
    2019 - 2 fights
    2020 - 1 fight
    2021 - 0 fights
    2022 - 0 fights

He just statpadded with very little amount of fights for years. He is good fighter no question but he is roid user and statpadder. Also, robbed three of his opponents.

I thought he won those fights. I just think people didn't expect those guys to do as good. Like when people say Maidana won the first Mayweather fight. Mayweather clearly won, Maidana fought better than expected.
    Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Well, I also thought he won this one. But who knows Does anyone know about the news of against the domestic violence charges ​

Comment

That's just clutching straws. (stat padding)

The only thing to really bring up against him is the PED use. What would his stamina really be like if he wasn't taking PEDs. What would his power really look like if he wasn't taking PEDs.

He's always going to be tall and rangy, but could he have endured that Gustafson battle the way he did if he never did PEDs? Cormier? Reyes?OSP? We will never know.

Him doing 1 fight a year is a small thing compared to being a proven cheater on multiple occasions.

Comment

All of those close fights have one thing in common: They lost the championship rounds against Jones the dominant undisputed champion.

On a boxing forum it should be even more obvious that there's a concept of beating the champ convincingly in order to take his title. No losing/cruising the championship rounds.
          GrandmasterWang GrandmasterWang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            All of those close fights have one thing in common: They lost the championship rounds against Jones the dominant undisputed champion.

On a boxing forum it should be even more obvious that there's a concept of beating the champ convincingly in order to take his title. No losing/cruising the championship rounds.
            I agree with this. Those were close fights and every time a fighter does much better than expected against a heavy favorite, people think the underdog was robbed. It's not a robbery in a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              I thought he won those fights. I just think people didn't expect those guys to do as good. Like when people say Maidana won the first Mayweather fight. Mayweather clearly won, Maidana fought better than expected.
              I disagree, I think he clearly lost the fights to Reyes and
              Gustafson. Also alot of people gave maidana a chance. A better example would be ggg-jacobs

Comment

Working...
              X