No announcement yet.

Frank Mir Says Fedor Should Retire, Go Home And Disappear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Organik View Post
    It is not a myth it is a fact, and I didn't merely repeat it, I mentioned it as an afterthought.

And I didn't explain my reasoning in full, however judging by your response I don't think we can have a meaningful discussion here.
    No neither do I because you're an apologist for Fedor.

Comment

Can you guys explain o me what competition is there in the UFC for Fedor??

He has ran through everybody!! Before it was Fedor/Randy Fedor/Randy, now since Randy got trounced its Fedor/Brock Fedor/Brock!!

Carwin, Velazquez, Dos Santos are basiclly like fighting Brett Rodgers cuz they are talented up and comers who really only have one name fighter on their record.

Fedor has to fight Carwin whos biggest win is against Gonzaga who falters whenever he steps up anyways?? He has to fight Velazquez whos biggest win was against Cheick Kongo who rocked Cain whenever they stood up??? As much as I like him does Fedor have to fight Dos Santos whos biggest win is against Werdum who Fedor is gonna eventually meet??

These are talented guys with resumes no where near Fedors. He ran through Sylvia who was champ and beat a lot of guys in the UFC, he ran through Arlovski who ran through opponents in the UFC and who crushed Roy Nelson and Ben Rothwell who are both now in the UFC.

Aside from Brock (who needs to fight Nog anyways imo) Fedors already taken care of business cuz Pride had the best HW's.

IMO mousasi is the one who needs to go to the UFC cuz while Fedor beat all the top HW's before they went to the UFC, all the top middleweights and lhw's were already and still are in the UFC

Comment

I wonder how much influence both Mir and Carwin have had from Dana to bait Fedor.....

I bet hepaid them to say this ****. To me this seems way out of character for Carwin, and Mir will say anything to blag a fight.

Comment

LOL Fedor would kill Mir

Comment

Carwin, Velasquez, Junior, Lesnar>>>>>Overeem, Werdum and Brett

Overeem is Fedor's biggest threat at Strikeforce

Brett hasn't shown anything resembling a solid Grappling game and Fedor will sub him in seconds

Werdum's striking still needs a lot of work

Comment

Originally posted by Paragon View Post
              Carwin, Velasquez, Junior, Lesnar>>>>>Overeem, Werdum and Brett

Overeem is Fedor's biggest threat at Strikeforce

Brett hasn't shown anything resembling a solid Grappling game and Fedor will sub him in seconds

Werdum's striking still needs a lot of work
              Cain's striking isnt too hot neither Kongo chipped him up standing til he was taken down, Carwin has power but we all kno about Fedor's chin, Fedor has nothing left to prove in my opinion, i want him in the ufc but not gonna cry about it, like i sed before, Mousasi is the one in my opinion who needs to come to the UFC and show he's for real at 205

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                Cain's striking isnt too hot neither Kongo chipped him up standing til he was taken down, Carwin has power but we all kno about Fedor's chin, Fedor has nothing left to prove in my opinion, i want him in the ufc but not gonna cry about it, like i sed before, Mousasi is the one in my opinion who needs to come to the UFC and show he's for real at 205
                It's not about an individual skill, it's about the fighter as an overall package

Cain isn't half the striker Kongo is, but overall a much better fighter

The UFC has better overall fighters to give than Strikeforce does, im not crying about it, im just saying Fedor could have done better

Comment

Originally posted by Paragon View Post
                  It's not about an individual skill, it's about the fighter as an overall package

Cain isn't half the striker Kongo is, but overall a much better fighter

The UFC has better overall fighters to give than Strikeforce does, im not crying about it, im just saying Fedor could have done better
                  I can agree with that

Comment

Working...
                  X