Why i converted to MMA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler loc View Post
    Because you're a faggot, Good riddance.
    i dont think u can call someone *** just because he likes the MMA more and end of the day why would i care what u say,from what ive seen u write a lot about men and penises on this forum now go figure.

Comment

by the looks of it my thread has made a few people uppset,it still doesnt mean its not correct what im saying,at the same time i didnt bash down boxing i stil watch it but must admit that its going down due to much politics involved in the sport ,paul malaggnani said it himself the other day that hes not suprised that boxing is going downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Pimpin View Post
        I always wanted to box so when I got a little extra $$ I decided to sign up for training. The best price was at J-Sect academy (owned by John Luis) where Skipper Kelp trained boxing and Marvin Eastman trained Kickboxing. They also had Jui Jitsu up stairs but I never really cared to watch them.
        Do you compete?

E

Comment

new generation of fans dont even know who's the hell are superstars in boxing cause they find MMA more complete form of fighting

Comment

Look, being a fan of these sports isn't a religion.

You can love both, and enjoy both. I do.

Both sports have great fights, and both of them have their dull fights.

I do not understand why people feel like they have to choose a side.

Comment

Working...
            X