Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coleman vs Ortiz set for UFC 106

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tito is going to be out of there in 2 rounds. TKO, elbows to the face. Coleman is too old and too shot to be fighting anymore. Tito without fighting for a year and some change, is still more fit than Coleman and has hell of alot better wrestling skills.

When your parking a bike in a airplane hangar. You need some cardio to fulfill the airplane hangar's needs.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Tito is going to be out of there in 2 rounds. TKO, elbows to the face. Coleman is too old and too shot to be fighting anymore. Tito without fighting for a year and some change, is still more fit than Coleman and has hell of alot better wrestling skills.

When your parking a bike in a airplane hangar. You need some cardio to fulfill the airplane hangar's needs.
      Tito's only advantage here is his cardio. Strength and wrestling go to Coleman. Tito won't be landing elbows because he won't be taking Coleman down and unless Tito has adopted a newly-found half way decent striking base, this fight will go to a Decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
        Tito's only advantage here is his cardio. Strength and wrestling go to Coleman. Tito won't be landing elbows because he won't be taking Coleman down and unless Tito has adopted a newly-found half way decent striking base, this fight will go to a Decision.
        I can roll with a decision too. I said the wrestling part because Coleman is honestly old. He didn't even age well like Couture did. Coleman aged horribly and lost alot of skill.

Comment

Good match up. I look forward to seeing this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
            Good match up. I look forward to seeing this fight.
            at this point i dont look forward to any coleman fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
              How do you work that one out ...when Tito hasnt fought in 18 months and Coleman has been fighting in the UFC !?
              Tito not fighting for 18 months means he's had time to rest his alignments and back. I think he will be a bit rusty for the first round or so but after that he will use his cardio and agression to wear Coleman down and take a decision.

Comment

Mark Coleman is way past his prime, really has no reason to keep fighting, not gonna get another title shot thats for sure.
                I see Tito edging out a win.
                btw i hate tito ortiz with a passion and would love nothing more than to see coleman ktfo Tito

Comment

Working...
                X