• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next female to be fed alive to the Goddess of MMA

Who is this chick?

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
      Who is this chick?
      Marloes Coenen, otherwise known as the female Rickson Gracie. Badass grappler, tough little cookie too.

Comment

Here she is putting a flying armbar on Becky Levi, who is 6'1 and weighs 220lbs compared to Marloes who is 5'9 and weighs 154lbs.

Comment

damn, she's a lil hottie, with her and carano together in the cage i won't be able to keep my hands off my dick. imagine them all sweaty, rolling around on the canvas together, trying to wrap their muscled thighs around each other. if only i could be there to lick their faces

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            damn, she's a lil hottie, with her and carano together in the cage i won't be able to keep my hands off my dick. imagine them all sweaty, rolling around on the canvas together, trying to wrap their muscled thighs around each other. if only i could be there to lick their faces
            Yeah she's definitely more so my type than Carano, not so sporty and ****.

Comment

She's cute, but she's dog food for cyborg.

Comment

Maybe Erin Toughill will drop to 140 and take on Cyborg?

Comment

damn shes fine, wouldnt mind seeing her and gina go at it, or just them both turn into ringgirls lol

Comment

I hate cyborg

it pisses me off to see good looking women get beat up by that brute

Comment

Working...
                    X