No announcement yet.

Former WWE Megastar claims UFC is FAKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by living_legend View Post
    Rellic, not to get off the subject bro but i just got that dvd of the ultimate warrior self destruction...its crazy how no one liked him all those years he was my favorite wrestler at the time
    I saw it awhile back I think most of it is just jealousy on their part.

The only wrestlers that I know that he got along with for sure are, Randy Savage, Rob Van Damn,Davey Boy Smith, and Sting.

He said himself that he never tried to make friends, it was just about the money to him.

Comment

Lmao.

Why attack potheads?!

We're peaceful people.

Comment

Weed does not make you stupid, and it is not hard to quit. The same cannot be said about alcohol, on both counts.

This guy's just a wing nut, and he doesn't even have his facts straight (he says Couture was 38 and looks 50 (he was 45).

Comment

Alright, I turned it off. This guy knows nothing, and is absolutely non-credible given his complete ignorance.

Comment

Just to clarify how much of a "megastar" he was, here is his biggest moment. . . losing a match to the Undertaker in 2 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem122 View Post
              Nah cant watch the video at work i just know UFC is fake.
              wow! you JUST know eh??

Comment

Alot of UFC fighters are on steroids like LESNAR,COLEMAN,ALVES,and lot of others.

This guy also said they took alot of pain killers before a fight and I belive him.

And they also you VASELINE like GSP .

But anyway I like UFC!

Comment

so he is a "MEGASTAR"???? making his own youtude video....nice...

Comment

Working...
                  X