No announcement yet.

UFC president Dana White: Nobody wants this [expletive] job, believe me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SN1GGERS View Post
    yeah sorry. if u have a massive IQ and do nothing with it your a genius.
    but if your not all that smart, but excell i9n a field where noone else
    has excelled before you, your an idiot.

*sigh* hes a genius for achieving what he has, with limited intelligence
    Apparently you don't know what the word 'genius' means.

Comment

Apparently you don't understand what an opinion is. We don't mean genius in terms of a high IQ so stop trying to define what we mean by it.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD HATES ME View Post
        Apparently you don't understand what an opinion is. We don't mean genius in terms of a high IQ so stop trying to define what we mean by it.
        My opinion is that the term is thrown around far too easily these days, as I said in the first place. Also I'll admit straight off that I don't like Dana White, so parden me for slandering him.

Comment

I liked him better when he was in the Smashing Pumpkins

Comment

Dana White has proven that he can take MMA in the right direction but the way he runs the business is a bit questionable. They bought Pride and literally killed the brand when it was a proven success in Japan with a huge roster of quality fighters. Now they are spending HUGE amounts of money to push the UFC in other countries... They were ****ing inches away from signing a HUGE deal with HBO and Dana White blew the deal because he refused to have a neutral broadcasting team. He wants to keep Mike Goldberg and Joe Rogan who cheer for the "right" fighter.

He has also robbed us of some absolutely amazing fights with his business tactics and borderline illegal contracts. I can go on forever about the things that have happened in the last 10 years that I've watched MMA.

Having said that though... There is no lie that no one puts together a show like the UFC now that Pride is toast.

Comment

The only thing I dont like about Dana is that he puts down great fighters just because they aren't in the UFC. Then he even goes as far to say "Because your in a video game, you cant fight for the UFC ever."

Thats the only thing I dont like about him. Otherwise I think he is a cool guy. I can see myself hanging out with him.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I liked him better when he was in the Smashing Pumpkins

Is it true that Billy Corgan, however the **** you spell his name, is going literally insane?

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
                  Is it true that Billy Corgan, however the **** you spell his name, is going literally insane?
                  The dude has always been depressed and bordering suicide.

Comment

Working...
                  X