Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No way in hell that Franklin WON! WAND got robbed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Silva winning the fight by the slimmest of margins but I understand why he lost since the judges weigh a single takedown as if it was a punch that dropped somebody. 10 point must system is **** in MMA. Pride had the right scoring criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
      WRONG,WRONG

Boos was so laud that i heard it 500 miles here in Croatia and
      Bisping won Hamill and I heard that Bisping crowd attack Dana White cuz
      they thought that Dana has something with that decision.
      If Franklin dominate Silva they would boo to him like they did yesterday without a doubt!
      Stop exaggerating. I heard far worse. And all you can come up with as an excuse now is the crowd which is pretty lame. Franklin didn't dominate, but he did enough to win 2 of 3 rounds which in turn won him the fight. Silva had a good 2nd round for the second half of that round. In the 3rd he came forward but didn't land anything of note and was getting picked off when he came in with straights and then taken down at the end of the round which in my eyes won Franklin that round and the fight.

Comment

SILVA won that fight JAKKUPS. C est la vi!!!!
        Thats why will be rematch and Silva will smash him!

Comment

SILVA won that fight JAKKUPS. C est la vi!!!!
          Thats why will be rematch and Silva will smash him!
          When you can actually formulate a constructive argument then we'll talk. Oh and it's "C'est La Vie" boy.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
            When you can actually formulate a constructive argument then we'll talk. Oh and it's "C'est La Vie" boy.
            Okay dawg.Imma about to go so BONJOUR!

Comment

Okay dawg.Imma about to go so BONJOUR!
              Erm, you mean Au Revoir.

Comment

Erm, you mean Au Revoir.
                na fool Bonjour is bye.

I am just jokking.DEL TROTTER ya feel??

Do you have JOSH BARNETT HL by KYHO and HERO1 HL BUSHIDO 12!!!!

Comment

So first it's a robbery, then you say it could've gone either way. OK what did Wand do other than a couple of split second moments where he tagged Rich but couldn't mount anything meaningful to follow up.
                  ummm, that is the exact opposite of what I said. I said "it WASN'T close enough where it could have gone either way."

english isn't my first language but I'm pretty sure that is the proper grammar of it.

Comment

na fool Bonjour is bye.

I am just jokking.DEL TROTTER ya feel??

Do you have JOSH BARNETT HL by KYHO and HERO1 HL BUSHIDO 12!!!!
                    Now I get you Rodders. No I haven't got those HL. I saw Josh B's one on google video but the person who upped it decided to remove it. Shame it's a good HL.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                      ummm, that is the exact opposite of what I said. I said "it WASN'T close enough where it could have gone either way."

english isn't my first language but I'm pretty sure that is the proper grammar of it.
                      You're right, I need to wear my glasses when I use a computer.

Comment

Working...
                      X