No announcement yet.

Lashley - Lesnar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lashley - Lesnar?

Surely these two guys will have to clash sooner or later, and frankly i can't wait. Who the hell would win this one?

very hard to call

Comment

If I had to put money on one it would be Lesnar but I think Lashley is showing signs of developing in to a great fighter but in saying that Lesnar is looking better every time he fights!

Comment

lesnar kills him, u cant be serious

Comment

Lashley = Lesnar
          Lesnar = Lashley

Draw, and both of them get murdered by the next Top 10 fighter they face.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
            Lashley = Lesnar
            Lesnar = Lashley

Draw, and both of them get murdered by the next Top 10 fighter they face.
            That's a lazy assessment I reckon.

Comment

I guess the Mayweather fans are fans of Lesnar as well.

Comment

Right now I'd give it to Lesnar. Just lookng at the matchup it could either be a case of who has the better wrestling, or if that were even then it comes down to who has the better chin which is usually the case of wrestler vs wrestler.

Comment

Nope. I wouldn't give it to Lesnar. All he showed me is over-aggression. All he has done is bum rush people who are timid. Then found one guy who isn't and got submitted.

Lashley showed me more technical ability in 3 fights than Lesnar did in his 3 fights. Lasnar comes in like its a street fight. Lashley uses his brain, hence how he got the submission on that guy(despite it not being Herring or Couture).

Put Lesnar in that same situation and he would have tried to throw a bunch of fast useless punches at his back.

Comment

Hogan wins!
                    Kidding!

I take Lesnar over Bobby.

Comment

Working...
                    X