Top five fights you'd like to see but won't happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dogg is correct

Comment

Dogg just nutted all over the correct and then teabagged its gaping mouth with his shaven nutsack.

Comment

Originally posted by DOGGx0

Regardless, every fighter has weaknesses, Bj's are VERY minimal compared to many others where its either their striking, ground game, wrestling or whatnot that helps add losses to their records and excuses as to why they lost. If you don't notice, anytime that Bj's fights go to decision, he gets pissed, regardless if he wins. He wants to finish, he wants to entertain and please the crowd. Good fighter? Hardly. GREAT fighter!
        :fu: Agreed 100%. Penn has one fo the biggest hearts in MMA and he's a class act all the way

Comment

When did Penn fight Sudo? You guys mean Uno right?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue
            When did Penn fight Sudo? You guys mean Uno right?
            Hahahaha. He did'nt fight Sudo. I fogot to add..... that fight is an imaginary fight in badguy's head, that never happened. I'm sure he meant Uno, but for his sake in argument, lets just say it happened so we can hold a good conversation. lol.

Comment

Penn vs Hughes was no fluke. Matt thought he could walk thru B.J, and B.J kicked his ass.

I am as big a Hughes nut hugger that you will find, and I am saying that match wasn't a fluke. I would like to see a re-match, it might be different if Matt remembers he can be beaten, but Penn would be the favorite IMO just because he won before

Comment

Working...
              X