Collapse
No announcement yet.

- dean lister invited to adcc; looking for fedor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fedor's explosive style should fair well and i do not see anyone taking him down. I see him flipping guys on their ass.

Comment

Fedor get's taken down more than most guys. And he doesn't need to be taken down with a shoot. They could just pull guard on the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
        Fedor get's taken down more than most guys. And he doesn't need to be taken down with a shoot. They could just pull guard on the guy.
        While I agree with you I think you're cutting him short a fair bit bro. Fedor has been taken down in his career, but it is by no means easy to take him down. Both Randleman (Before the RANDLEPLEX) and Coleman struggled to bring him to the mat for quite a long time. Same with Arona, the undefeated ADCC Champion. Him and Fedor chilled on the mat for nearly an entire fight and Fedor was never in trouble of being submitted. Barring the strikes, surviving that long on the ground with Arona is a feat.

You cannot deny Fedor's inhuman balance or strength.

Comment

They're just his Pride days. Look at all his fights where someone has shot in on him and you'll see that it happens more often than not. I ain't selling him short at all, if anything people are selling the seasoned grapplers short. Guys like I mentioned before have seen and done it all when it comes to the grappling circuit year after year. They've handled guys with balance, movement, and strength their whole lives. I don't deny Fedor has a chance of getting far and maybe even winning. Wouldn't shock me at all. But I don't see him pulling a Roger Gracie and submitting all of his opponents en route to the title. As for Arona, he basically blanketed his opponents in winning the ADCC. Hell he couldn't even submit Tito. And in MMA he's only subbed 3 guys and none of them were even good grapplers.
          Last edited by jakkups; 03-18-2009, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Excuse the bad music

Comment

Dean is a bad MOFO though on the ground

Comment

Roger Gracie

And his escapes

Comment

Robert Drysdale

Comment

Roger Gracie isn't anything special, he's going to end up like Royce.

Comment

OK Guys, let's put a wager on the ADCC. I got Fedor winning his division (10K)

Comment

Working...
                      X