Tito say's he wants Fedor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito say's he wants Fedor

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Tito...003052&tid=100

That was so funny. His face at the mention of Fedor was priceless. I think he pooped his pants. haha

Comment

"I've never been submitted ever in my life.... besides once."

classic

Comment

Fedor would kill Tito fatser than he did Sylvia.

Comment

Talk about a mismatch.

Comment

LOL! It's like asking Tito "How would you like to die?".

Comment

Tito is delusional. he isn't even a top 10 lhw let alone top 5. and I love how he says "I'm never one to make excuses" right after he makes a couple of excuses for his loses.

Tito can't strike for **** and if you are not an overall fighter in MMA, you are not going to be champ anymore. This isn't 2003. Tito needs to learn that.
              Last edited by -Swizzy-; 01-26-2009, 06:02 PM.

Comment

i know im a get blasted but in my opinion tito takes fedor into the 3rd round and i give him a damn good shot at beating him at a catchweight.....but of course fedor would be a huge favorite and all but im still not ready to declare him the greatest of all time......

Comment

he seemed pretty coked up in that interview. i saw him doing jestures that.....well.........i find myself doing when i'm coked up. Tito always gives really good feedback on MMA topics as long as the topic isn't about himself.

but, in his defense, the interviewer asked HIM if he'd be willing to fight Fedor. he didn't volunteer the scenario. of course he's gonna say he's down for it. he doesn't wanna look like a ***** and he knows that the fight would never happen anyways. sure he's delusional in thinking Fedor wouldn't take him down. but he also probably knows that Fedor doesn't get baited by **** talking.

Comment

Originally posted by living_legend View Post
                    i know im a get blasted but in my opinion tito takes fedor into the 3rd round and i give him a damn good shot at beating him at a catchweight.....but of course fedor would be a huge favorite and all but im still not ready to declare him the greatest of all time......
                    I don't know how you could come to that conclusion. bizarre. You might as well say that about any fighter against fedor. Tito doesn't stand a chance on the ground and especially standing up. Tito is a good ground fighter but Fedor is a GREAT ground fighter. Tito has zero standup, and Fedor has amazing standup. I would be extremely surprised if tito gets through round 1.

Comment

Working...
                    X