Tapia vs. The Mexican Mullet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapia vs. The Mexican Mullet

This will be a war!!!

should be a great one. i dont see Tapia winning this one though. Tapia better do all he can to keep it standing, Torres has some great bjj

i'm picking Torres by sub in the 2nd, if anyone wants to bet on Tapia PM me

Comment

The main event should be great and the card as a whole is very solid from top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by jmyersdtn View Post
        The main event should be great and the card as a whole is very solid from top to bottom.
        it is a great card. i can't wait to see Wagnney Fabiano inside the cage. he'll be FW champ at some point next year

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
          it is a great card. i can't wait to see Wagnney Fabiano inside the cage. he'll be FW champ at some point next year
          I agree although he has to prove to me the loss to Jeff Curran was a fluke

Comment

i haven't seen that particular fight, but alot of people i've talked to about it said they thought it was bad decision

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
              i haven't seen that particular fight, but alot of people i've talked to about it said they thought it was bad decision
              It was a terrible fight, all Wagnenny did was take him down but didnt do anything and didnt improve his position, Curran came alive in the last round and landed shots but got taken down again. That fight really sucked

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                It was a terrible fight, all Wagnenny did was take him down but didnt do anything and didnt improve his position, Curran came alive in the last round and landed shots but got taken down again. That fight really sucked
                then i won't waste my time trying to find it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                  Sounds a bit like Brock Lesnar. Quick, give Wagnenny a title shot!

Comment

I'd love to see the WEC add the 125-pound class and get some more guys from Japan like Rambaa "M-16" Somdet.

Comment

Working...
                    X