Chuck KTFO!!! (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck KTFO!!! (VIDEO)

http://www.mmashare.com/chuck-liddel...-88-t2369.html

thanks for the link..........who that in your avi?

Comment

Originally posted by iBox4Real View Post
      thanks for the link..........who that in your avi?

Yo Believe it or not... It's Jessica Biel the actress. She has a crazy lil bubble.

Comment

Both fighters displayed very poor boxing skill in that fight
        Just look at the jab Rashad throws before he lands that Bomb, terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoWinsPartII View Post
          Yo Believe it or not... It's Jessica Biel the actress. She has a crazy lil bubble.
          Yooo........i kinda noticed that in that movie with Adam Sandler and her, i was like daaaaaaaamn

people be sleepin on her

Comment

that fight was a straight boxing match

Comment

Originally posted by iBox4Real View Post
              Yooo........i kinda noticed that in that movie with Adam Sandler and her, i was like daaaaaaaamn

people be sleepin on her

Every now and then a whitegirl with an ass is born. She has a lil onion. I would definitely punch her anus in...

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                that fight was a straight boxing match
                That fight was a straight up circling match. Honestly how many punches were even thrown?

Imagine if this is how a big time boxing fight went down. **** we go crazy about Mayweather but atleast punches are thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
                  That fight was a straight up circling match. Honestly how many punches were even thrown?

Imagine if this is how a big time boxing fight went down. **** we go crazy about Mayweather but atleast punches are thrown.
                  Well, the idea behind it is that chuck is a defensive fighter. He only attacks when you attack. That's where his "power" lies. What Rashad did that whole first round was pretty much fustrate Chuck. Chuck tried to instigate and Rashad would just bob and weave. A fustrated Chuck is a Chuck that makes mistakes. Rashad to advantage of that in the middle of the second.

Comment

Rashad took advantage of Chuck pawing with that left... and BANG!

Comment

Working...
                    X