Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win the UFC HW Tourny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nogueira Submits Frank Mir. (Unless some freak incident)
    Couture TKO's Lesnar.
    Nogueira Submits Randy Couture.

I like every fighter in this post with the exception of Brock Lesnar. Nogueira is just a notch above all of them. And quite a few notches above Lesnar.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
      Brock is unseasoned like Kimbo Slice but as powerful as a diesel truck. He beats all of them, including Mir!
      But Mir beat lesnar in his first UFC fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Harms View Post
        I think Nog will win. If Brock gets past Randy, I don't see him beating Nog or Mir. Yes, Brock had Mir in a bit of trouble, but he was kneebarred in under 2 minutes. A knee bar of all submissions. It wasn't like he got caught in a gogoplata. He goes to the ground with Mir or Nog, there will be a submission in under one round. I'm thinking Randy may submit him. He is that green in submission defense. Herring is nowhere near the level of any of the other three.
        lesnar has alot of raw talent but he made alot of rookie mistakes against Mir and herring. you can't make those kind of mistakes against randy couture. herring is one dimensional, frank mir has a good ground game - he broke tim sylvia's ****in arm with one of his holds

Comment

Nog and Mir is going to be the match to watch!

We will see whose BJJ is better!

Comment

Nog can box

Comment

Originally posted by filth View Post
              lesnar has alot of raw talent but he made alot of rookie mistakes against Mir and herring. you can't make those kind of mistakes against randy couture. herring is one dimensional, frank mir has a good ground game - he broke tim sylvia's ****in arm with one of his holds
              i agree. yes lesnar is strong but lacks the experience. your right, he made a mistake against mir and mir capitalized on it.

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
              Nog can box
              nog can box is a great point also........he can also take punches like no one i have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Harms View Post
                I think Nog will win. If Brock gets past Randy, I don't see him beating Nog or Mir. Yes, Brock had Mir in a bit of trouble, but he was kneebarred in under 2 minutes. A knee bar of all submissions. It wasn't like he got caught in a gogoplata. He goes to the ground with Mir or Nog, there will be a submission in under one round. I'm thinking Randy may submit him. He is that green in submission defense. Herring is nowhere near the level of any of the other three.
                Herring would wipe the floor with Mir

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                With Randy Couture defending the "real" belt against Brock Lesnar and Antonio Rodrigo Nogeuira defending the interim against Frank Mir, the winners of both fight will face each other to be undisputed.
                My take on it is that Nog should win.

It could depend on who he fights in the second match,I dont rate Mir too highly and cant see him causing any real problems for Nog.

His second fight could be different tho, although he has what it takes to get past both men i think that Randys style and experience will give him a good shot at beating him with his gnp style and he would be able to avoid the subs better than Brock.

The thing is i dont think Randy will reach that stage. Lesnor could just overpower him and pick up the win.It may end up like Frye v Coleman in UFC 10, where a big wrestler gets mauled by a huge wrestler.

So that would leave Nog v Lesnor in the final, in a 25 min fight im sure that Nog will at some stage catch the inexperienced Lesnor with a sub.

Comment

Working...
                X