No announcement yet.

Silva vs Silva...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silva vs Silva...

Just imagine Anderson Silva vs Wanderlei Silva....that has to be in my top 5 dream UFC match ups!!

Who do u think would come out on top?? i d have to say Anderson but i can def see Wanderlei taking him past 2 rounds for the first time!!

I would heavily favor Anderson in this match-up, but of course, Wandy would have that punchers chance!

Comment

This would be a good match up, Wand. would definitely be very live as an underdog.

Comment

I would like to see this fight and if I was a betting man I would put my money on a Silva victory!

Comment

would be a great fight. i think anderson would win but u never know.

there is really no one for the most part left at 185 for anderson. i would like to see him fight a 205 a few more times.

possibly shogun, rampage, chuck, forrest ect...

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
            would be a great fight. i think anderson would win but u never know.

there is really no one for the most part left at 185 for anderson. i would like to see him fight a 205 a few more times.

possibly shogun, rampage, chuck, forrest ect...
            yes vinnie san. miyagi think you right. wanderlei san, has had many wars.. anderson san, has many battles ahead of him

Comment

Who has the reach advantage? I am gonna assume it is Anderson. And with his striking skills. I think Wandy would be in for a long night.

I think Anderson would eventually KO him.

And I say that because he had a problem with Chuck''s reach. That's why he spent the majority of that fight being hit in the face.

I see this fight being no different.

Comment

Working...
              X