Ward Ghatti saga
    Spadafora Vs Dorin
    Roy Jones Vs John Ruiz
    Lewis and Vitali
    Grant Vs Guinn
    Corrie Sanders Vs Vladimir K
    Rocky Juarez Vs Diaz
    Tua Vs Rahman 2 times

All respectable bouts, there are more out there with some non big name fighters on espn and fox sports. The fights are there, you just gotta find them.

Comment

I guess what I am saying is , The heavy weight divison is a little weak and has been for some time. The big names are all getting to the end of their careers and there does not seem to be anyone picking up the torch

As for the lighter weight classes....I would ecpect better matchups and bouts.

Comment

Dominick Guinn is gonna be a multi time heavyweight champion within 2 years. Mark my words. Your right the heavyweight ranks are running thin.

Comment

140 lb divison is the best divison in boxing right now.

Too bad its one of the few weights thats really full of talent

Comment

Agreed

I wanna see ghatti vs kostya for the title but it wont happen because lame ass spadafora jumped weight classes while ducking dorin and wants a piece of ghatti. He's gonna get KTFO

Comment

Watch the amateurs. They show some matches on fox sports

Comment

All sports suck compared to MMA.
                I can't even watch boxing anymore--only the BIG fights, and even then, I'm dissappointed.
                I'm actually alittle pissed off at MMA- I used to like watching football, hockey, baseball, basketball, etc. Now they all pale in comparison to MMA-so much, in fact, I won't even watch Wrestling anymore. And Haru is/was, a die hard WWE fan.

MMA better stick around forever or Haru is screwed for entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by KimuraMan
                  Agreed

I wanna see ghatti vs kostya for the title but it wont happen because lame ass spadafora jumped weight classes while ducking dorin and wants a piece of ghatti. He's gonna get KTFO
                  Gatti would kill Spadafora. Gatti has power, staminia, a chin made of stone and a heart made of iron.

Comment

boxing is so ****in crooked now it's a wonder it's still in businees

Comment

As I said Spadafora is gonna get knocked the **** out

Comment

Working...
                      X