Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riccio vs gracie bar brawl

Date: 19-Jul-03 01:41 AM
    4 Total Posts

Royce you have to quick call me for what you did to me with Robin and seven guys against me alone 5 hours ago. You are a coward. You need to be 9 guys to fight against me in the streets and you left cowardly and put on me no damage. But you made a big mistake by hitting my 14 years old brother. He is right now in hospital and if you don't call me today i will go to the police station and sue you and you will finish in jail. In france when you hit a 14 years old kid you are in serious trouble.
    So for all gracie fans who is the champion? me alone against 9 guys (including royce and robin) or royce hiting a 14 years old kid in the streets.

right now all gracie are finished with what you did cowardly because the entire world will know what you did tonight. son of *****

damien RICCIO

http://www.mma.tv/TUF/DisplayMessage...=332&FID=1&c=1

here is a good reply:

Date: 19-Jul-03 03:50 AM
    629 Total Posts

ok let me point out a few things from someone that has been jumped at a party:
    #1 you sure as hell dont have time to count faces or even tell who is doing what

#2 there is no way in hell that someone was holding a camera while they were jumping you and if they werent actively involved in the attack you probably wouldnt notice them

#3 if your 14 year old brother is old enough to hang out in a bar then he is old enough to be responsible for what happens in a bar

#4 why would royce need 8 other people to beat you?

#5 why didnt these 20 friends of yours do anything while robin was handing you your ass?

#6 who the **** looks at their brother getting jumped then says "wow its royce gracie"

#7 if your brother was looking at royce and said "wow its royce gracie" how the hell did royce hit him in the back

#8 **** a frenchman calling anyone a liar

#9 **** the french

#10 how the hell did you have 9 world class martial artists stomping on you and all you got was a few cuts?

#11 didnt you say "this is my last post" about an hour ago?

#12 why didnt you go with your brother to the hospital instead of going home and getting on your computer?

#13 did you expect the gracies to just let you walk away after that bull**** you tried with robin?

#14 why didnt you show up at royce's seminar like you were invited to instead of challenging the smallest and least mma trained gracie there is?

#15 how many of these questions are you going to dodge?

Comment

This is funny.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
        This is funny.....

Comment

My brother is going to beat up your brother.

Comment

I hate the French

Comment

Comment

I cant belive this ****s happening, they should just settle it in the ring

Comment

that's funny.

Comment

Great reply to Riccios post. It has BS written all over it.

Comment

Working...
                    X