Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson post press conference fiasco.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
    and why didn't he hold it (i thought it was an armbar)??? it just seemed like Tito just let go for no reason. we replayed that over and over again and nobody at our party could see any pressure going towards Tito for him to let that arm go.

and i don't recall seeing Tito bringing much of a fight. occassionally he would charge towards Machida but he wouldn't follow it up with anything. i saw very few takedown attempts too. from what i remember (and yes, i was tanked off the keg of Flat Tire) the majority of the fight consisted of both of them dancin around, throwing occassional jabs, and Tito complaining.
    It was at first a triangle but Machida slipped his shoulder out. Tito transitioned to an armbar and momentarily had it tight, but Machida was able to role out, relieving the pressure on his arm. You can only armbar from a proper angle, Machida eliminated the angle with his role.

Comment

i'm gonna hafta rewatch this then because, from what i recall, he was laying on his back while executing the armbar. how would his back get taken if he's laying on it?

and it looked like he had that sealed in pretty tight. i didn't see Machida countering it at all by the time that Tito let go. it was right at the end of the fight. even if he were at risk, t would make more sense to try to execute the armbar and go for the win rather than worrying about giving up your back. when you have a professional fighter who's specialized in ground game then you're rarely gonna get tapped out immediately by giving up your back. it takes a good amount of time for the opponent to work the choke in and Machida wouldn't have had enough time.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
        It was at first a triangle but Machida slipped his shoulder out. Tito transitioned to an armbar and momentarily had it tight, but Machida was able to role out, relieving the pressure on his arm. You can only armbar from a proper angle, Machida eliminated the angle with his role.
        1,000 points to anyone that can post this portion of the fight. i don't recall Machida rolling out of anything

Comment

Reguardless of who won the fight, why do you bring your girlfriend in on every presser???

To make things worse, I can understand if it's your wife or a woman you have been with for a long time but an ex-**** star that looks rediculous from all the surgery she has had......

I wonder if everytime Tito kisses her on the mouth, he tastes the tens of thousands of dicks that have nutted in that plastic mouth of hers.

NEVER MAKE A WHORE INTO A HOUSE WIFE.....EVER.

Comment

1,000 points to anyone that can post this portion of the fight. i don't recall Machida rolling out of anything
            http://mmavideolinks.to/index.php?/U...ll-Videos.html
            http://blog.ronin5.com/ufc-84-tito-o...da-video-clip/

either or...

Comment

good lookin out dies. i think i gave you 1,000 but lemme know if it didn't go through.

ok, i did see the roll this time but there was still no reason Tito should have given that up. he was in no risk of giving up his back. i'd like to see it from the bird's eye angle but, from the angle i can see, it looks like Tito's breaking his own guard FIRST and then letting the arm loose after the roll is even completed.

PLENTY of people have been tapped with an armbar while standing up. one of the first examples seen was Royce Gracie vs. Jason DeLucia. that's one of the most basic transitions in BJJ. there's no reason why Tito couldn't have made that transition while holding on. instead he lets go and just lays there playing defensive. the only reason somebody would do that is if they're extremely gassed.......hence, my initial comment about Tito giving himself props for the extensive cardio training.

Comment

Jennas should stick to sucking d***

Comment

good lookin out dies. i think i gave you 1,000 but lemme know if it didn't go through.

ok, i did see the roll this time but there was still no reason Tito should have given that up. he was in no risk of giving up his back. i'd like to see it from the bird's eye angle but, from the angle i can see, it looks like Tito's breaking his own guard FIRST and then letting the arm loose after the roll is even completed.

PLENTY of people have been tapped with an armbar while standing up. one of the first examples seen was Royce Gracie vs. Jason DeLucia. that's one of the most basic transitions in BJJ. there's no reason why Tito couldn't have made that transition while holding on. instead he lets go and just lays there playing defensive. the only reason somebody would do that is if they're extremely gassed.......hence, my initial comment about Tito giving himself props for the extensive cardio training.
                  With the role, Machida relieved the pressure on his arm. He got out.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
                    With the role, Machida relieved the pressure on his arm. He got out.

you can relieve most of the pressure by rolling but it's a pretty simple tactic to transition into another armbar and (unless you're fighting Rampage Jackson) you'll be able to pick up right where you left off. Tito let go after the roll and that's when Machida got out. you can clearly see Machida keeping his form UNTIL Tito breaks out of his own guard. had Machida been pulling himself free immediately after the roll then you would've seen something more similar to what Fedor was consistently doing to Nog in their 2nd fight.

Comment

the way i remember seeing it has tito should have held the triangle choke with an arm in and waited till machida tapped. even if he rolled, should have sinched it tighter.....who knows

Comment

Working...
                      X