• Show
Clear All

Damn!

Comment

Comment

Merda...

Comment

Originally posted by Nuno
          His highlight vid is the ****......one of the best......He will rise again........**** happens......he would **** up most of the UFC middleweights.......especially Baloni.....
          Krikits Pele highlight is one of my favorites too. But still congrats too Lee Murray.........

Comment

truth is

Pele finished becoming a top level fighter a while back now, he is still one of my favourite fighters to watch and i root for him all the time, but 4 losses on the row isnt a top level fighter, none gos through a losing streak that bad and comes back

good luck to pele in all his future endevours as he has a massive fan following!

Comment

Originally posted by treelo
              but 4 losses on the row isnt a top level fighter, none gos through a losing streak that bad and comes back
              MARK COLEMAN

Comment

eh I'm like Tank I'm for a good fight. If Pele get's Knocked teh **** out so what, he's been beaten b4, but always comes back strong. Those are awesome pics.

Comment

LOL! good point Tanner

Comment

****ing salchicha.

Comment

i wish we could get that pic from another angle!

Pele will return and own no doubt one of my fav most entertinaing fighters eva

Comment

Working...
                      X