No announcement yet.

Chuck Responds 2 Kimbo......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
    will kimbo fans still hug the nuts and defend him on here?
    Defend him from what?

Comment

Not to defend Kimbo but Chucks mad that Kimbo makes what took Chuck damn near ten years to make

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
        Not to defend Kimbo but Chucks mad that Kimbo makes what took Chuck damn near ten years to make
        It's like they say haters are gonna hate when you start getting that money.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I think Kimbo has skills and room to grow but he'd get destroyed against A competition, at the same time its not his fault he sells tickets so Chuck needs to shut his mouth and work on that conditioning

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I think Kimbo has skills and room to grow but he'd get destroyed against A competition, at the same time its not his fault he sells tickets so Chuck needs to shut his mouth and work on that conditioning
            Chuck won his last fight against Silva and it went to decision. He probobly doesn't expect to go the distance but he has recently

Comment

Chuck still gets more per fight than Kimbo I would've thought....

Comment

Even if he was higher ranked then Chuck I would figure that Chuck would still get payed more at UFC. I don't think EliteXc can pay their guys much with the profit they make and their financial situations

Comment

Chuck still makes alot more, he was asked about Kimbo an Gave his honest Oppinion.
                  an nobody can deny he's been fighting people pretty much Designed for him 2 beat.
                  so in a sense he is being protected by elite xc, when most fighters get their first fights they at least fight people who are on the same skill level an not washed up an over the hill.

Comment

See Chuck is saying the same kind of things some of us have been saying for a while now. Chuck is one of those people that isn't easily fooled.

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
                      Defend him from what?
                      just defend him, say that he will beat chucks ass, that kimbo is #1..you know, what most of guys say.

Comment

Working...
                      X