No announcement yet.

Should the UFC pursue F.Emelianko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
    I don't know if you know it but Couture isn't with UFC anymore, that's why there's an interim champ. He had an interview with Emelinko and he said that it would be a great fight and that the reason he left was because they(UFC) didn't ssign Emelianko the first time around. UFC doesn't have any good heavyweights better then before, Couture left, Silvia left, Arlovski hasn't fought in a long time. If they were expecting Lesnar to do good they didn't get what they were hopin for. Nog is the only legit Heavyweight, and Herring and Lesnar are allright.
    he just had a fight with jake o'brian at ufc 82 last month and won by tko.

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
      he just had a fight with jake o'brian at ufc 82 last month and won by tko.
      I guess I hadn't realized that since he hasn't fought anyone good of late. He is a superb fighter but they never put him against the top HW in the division. His latest fights were boring and even the UFC 82 fight was his latest in 11 months, and his contract is up soon so lets see if they re-sign him or whether they just release him which would be a very odd choice.

Comment

I forgot to mention that his latest fight was also a pre-liminary fight and was moved lower in the match

Comment

Working...
        X