Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Abbott is P4P #1!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think tank has won a fight in 6 years or something, to be fair thats when alot of real competition showed up
    edit: he had a ko in '05
    Last edited by dfwtx; 03-13-2008, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post

Prime Tank would have killed slice.
      ****, you've got me convinced, guess its time to update the old p4p list:

1. David "Tank" Abbott
      2. Anderson Silva
      3. Fedor

Seriously though, Tank is a legend who injected a ton of excitement into the early UFCs, no question.

Comment

I think Slice should give him a rematch and winner fight for the title!!
        Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 03-18-2008, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Tank certainly had the ability to beat Kimbo easily, the problem would be tank's fighting ethics. He didn't believe in trying to escape a punching exchange by grabbing a guy and going to the ground, he would think that was a punk move. That would get him knocked out by Slice. However if the fight ended up on the ground Tank would easliy take it.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
            Tank certainly had the ability to beat Kimbo easily, the problem would be tank's fighting ethics. He didn't believe in trying to escape a punching exchange by grabbing a guy and going to the ground, he would think that was a punk move. That would get him knocked out by Slice. However if the fight ended up on the ground Tank would easliy take it.

I wonder how Prime Tank would have done.

Comment

That's a pretty insane bench press. I know Tank has some decent wrestling too, it's too bad he gave no effort to becoming more well rounded

Comment

Working...
              X